∆8

"So how do you feel right now? Are you nervous to meet him? Or perhaps excited?" Sohye asked me curiously while we were walking to school.

I shook my head as a no. I literally felt nothing. "I don't feel anything like that."

Sohye wrapped her arms around her body. "Even after he confessed his feelings to you?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "Yes, I guess?"

"Wow. You really are weird, Yunhee. I still remember when Jinyoung confessed to me a year ago. I was so nervous to meet him in the next morning," Sohye said while smiling widely.

I chuckled a little. "That's because you like him too," I said, making her giggled too. "I think that's true."

"Since he confessed already, I think he won't disturb you anymore," Sohye commented.

"Maybe."

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

Hell no.

Bold of Sohye to assume that he would stop annoying me. He did not. He kept on disturbing me all the time! And the teacher even made us sit together. How great!

"Whoa. So you don't like pink, do you? Why do you like black and white so much? Usually girls like pink stuff, right? Why don't you?" Guanlin took my pencil box and checked on all my stationary.

Yes, yes I admit. Most of my stuffs are black and white in colour. Even my room. But what can I do? Black and white are just so cool!

"I think that's because every girl has different tastes. Now put it back." I reached out my hands to take my pencil box back but Guanlin used his long arms to get it away from me.

"Don't make me curse in the morning, Guanlin! Give it back to me!" I slapped his shoulder hardly, earning a chuckle from him. "Okay, okay. Take it back." He handed the galaxy-patterned pencil box back to me.

I quickly grabbed it and put it back on my table.

"How short-tempered you are," Guanlin commented while flashing a smirk.

I scoffed. "Only to you."

Guanlin acted as he was excited. "Whoaaa! That means I'm special, right?"

"You wish."

"Of course I do wish," he said while winking to me.

Eww.

I looked at Sohye. Lucky her for getting to sit with her boyfriend.

But why do I have to sit beside this Taiwanese boy? For 8 months more.. How am I going to survive?

This is hell.

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

"How does it feel to sit beside Guanlin in our new class?" Sohye asked after we sat down with our food tray.

"It feels like hell." I flashed an insincere smile before started digging in.

Sohye seemed slightly shocked. "Wow. Is it that bad?"

I nodded. "It is. If you're in my shoes, I'm really sure you'll curse everyday."

A chuckle slipped out from Sohye's mouth. "I don't think so. It's just you. If I'm in your shoes, for sure I just can't wait to meet him in class," she replied.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Whatever. I just can't wait to go home!"

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_