43. Talking

Marcus' POV

MATURE CHAPTER.... *cough* *cough* ;)

Words:

It's late at night and the moon is on it's highest tonight. When Olivia and I walked through the long castle hallways we met no one. It was completaly empty. I suppose it's because of the things that happend at the dinner with the so called "attack". Olivia and I took a long shower after the cold bath we had at the lake. I'm still mad at her for doing that to me and she knows that to, but I got my revenge.

"My ass hurts so bad and look at these marks" She standing in front of the mirror examining her behind. She's wearing one of my big shirts and a pair of underwear, but clean ones this time. My smirk grows even wider as she puts her hand where mine was. She hisses and frowns at it. Her ocean blue eyes lock with mine through the mirror and she sees my smile.

"Do you think this is funny?" Her voice makes the still air around us vibrate with a hint of anger in her tone.

"Do you honestly want me to answer that?" My smile grows even bigger and she turns around as I spoke those words.

"Yes" She replies and she's sitting over my lap in a second. With her legs on each side of me and her hands on my chest. The bed sinks as she sits down on me.

"Well I do find it amusing" I answer her as she sits only a few inches away from my face. Her eyes flicker between my lips and my eyes. It's like she can't make up her mind.

I grab her waist with my hand, holding her in place as I press my lips onto hers. Her lips soon begins to swell and become red. I nibble at her bottomlip asking for entrance, but she denies it pulling her head back from me. A faint growl echos through my throat. One of my hands travel over her back, up towards the back of her neck.

I grab a handfull of hair, yanking her head back and exposing her neck. She moans as I do it which only results in me getting harder. My lips colide with her bare neck and my soft lips travel over her skin, making her grab my hair in her small hands.

Fireworks. That's what it feels like everytime we touch. It doesn't matter if it's our hands or other body parts. There are always fireworks between us, even mentally sometimes. I turn us over so I'm on top of her and between her legs. I put my leg over hers keeping her in place, but not with enough force to hurt her. My other hand is beside her head holding my upper body still and the other is holding her waist.

Her lips are forced against mine as I press my lips onto hers. She won't let my tongue enter which makes me growl even louder this time. I move my hand from her waist down to between her legs, pushing the other leg to the side. This move leaves her completaly unprotected from my touch.

She moans as my hand travel down into her pink panties, starting to rub my fingers against her and as she moans I take my chance. My tongue moves with hers and she moans against it.

A fist against the white wooden door stop me from going any further. Her lips stops moving and her eyes are located on the door.

"We need to talk" Devon's voice echos through the thic door.

Short chapter SORRY!

Love, Ebba.