30. Royal Guard

This chapter contains some boyxboy. But NO seriously sexual scenes! Just some making out....Don't hate, thanks.

Jason's POV

Words: 2060

Olivia swings the doors open and walks into the conference room. She said something about telling us something important and that it was urgent. It's only been like ten hours since Olivia woke up from her weird coma and I don't think that she should be up, running around in the woods and searching for people. But she's the one that makes the calls.

I sit down in one of the chairs in the back of the room, not wanting to have eyes on my. I've been trying to keep low the last few days since I met him. I mate my mate, but I haven't told anyone. I'm scared of what they'll do or say if they find out that I'm gay.

My mate is one of the royal guards. He's very polite and strict, but sweet and nice. He's very possessive about me. I noticed the second time we met. Another guy was looking in our direction in a non-sexual way, but he still went over protective about me and we went to another place. Even though he has his flaws, I love him.

Olivia starts to speak, but I don't pay much attention to what she is saying at first.

"The reason to why I fainted" She says sucking in a deep breath. This must be a very serious reason to why she fainted. She never gets nervous or stops in a sentence.

"ThemoongoddesswantedtospeakwithmeshesaidthatIalsogotawitchgeneinmyandthatsomethingbadandbadiscomingforthewerewolfspecies" She says without taking a breath of air or stopping.

"I only understand English" Josh says and Cameron snickers in the chair behind him. Olivia glares at them and takes another deep breath. She places her hands on the table and says it again, but slower this time.

"The reason to why I fainted, is that the Moon Goddess wanted to talk to me. She said that I have a witch gene in me and that something big and bad is coming for the werewolf species" She says and smiles at everybody.

"Oh, I almsot forgot. She also said that I'm the werewolf kind's only hope" She continues and everyone in the room is completaly silent.

That was something new. The Moon goddess spoke to Olivia. That's something that almost never happends. The Moon goddes doesn't speak to anyone, unless it's something very important. Olivia is blessed to have spoken to her.

Did you completaly forget the part when she said that something big and bad is coming for the werewolf kind? My wolf Isac yells at me.

No, but I'm trying to focus on the positive parts. I answer him and he huffs at me in annoyance. He doesn't answer me, instead he cuts off our mindlink.

Everyone starts to speak about what Olivia just said, but I'm still keeping quiet in the back. The sweet and intoxicating smell of my mate, makes it's way up my nose. The smell makes shivers go down my spine and I cross my arms, trying to act normal. I sniff the air again and shivers go down my spine again. This time the shills are stronger and his scent is getting stronger by every minute.

He must be on the other side of the door now. I place my hands on the table and stands up. I begin to walk to the door when someone grabs my arm and spins me around, making me face them.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I say and my eyes lock with a pair of ocean blue ones.

Those eyes belong to Olivia and she gives my a confused look. I can see how her nostrils starts to move and I'm sure she can smell my mate's arousal. Olivia and I are the only ones that are able to smell him because one of my powers is that I have better smell then regukar hybrids. Olivia's reason is that she is what they call a ultimate hybrid and that gives her special abilities.