19. Second Mate?

Words: 2328

Marcus? The bartender from my birthday party for ten months ago. What is he doing here and is he my second mate?!

His brown eyes meet my ocean blue ones and I can feel a strong connection between us, like I'm being pulled towards him. He start to move up towards the king and the queen. The king is a tall man with black hair and blue eyes and yes, he is very intimidating. The queen on the other hand looks kind. Her brown eyes have a glow of gentleness in them and her brown hair frames her face perfectly.

Marcus is now standing beside the king and the both look at each other and nod. He then turns his eyes towards me again and this time I can see lust in his eyes. He's struggling to keep his wolf into place.

"Welcome my king, queen and prince Marcus. I'm Alpha Logan" He says and takes a step forward, showing that he is the Alpha of the pack. He doesn't look so nervous or worried about them coming here. He looks so relaxed.

Marcus? Prince? How is that even possible? When I first meet him for ten months ago on my birthday party, he was just a bartender who was mixing drinks. Nothing more and now he is the prince? My head is going to explode soon.

"Thank you Alpha Logan for keeping us here" The king answers and extends his arm for Logan to shake and so he does. Their handshake is hard and formal.

"As you can see my king, we already have visitors" Logan says and gestures for us to take a step forward and we all do, except Sky. She takes a step back.

"Theses people have been helping us with fighting" he continues and they turn their heads towards us, scanning all of us with their eyes. I can especially feel his eyes on me. Burning every part of my body.

"Well, that sound interesting. I would love to hear more about that after our meeting" The king replies and smile at us.

They all start to walk into the pack house except him. He just stands their with his arms hanging lose against his the sides of his body. I stand completely still. I don't think I'm even breathing.

I hear how he starts to walk up towards me. He's taking long strides to get to me as fast as he can.

"He's going to reject us" Isa sobs to me. I don't respond to her, instead I cut our mind link and focus on him.

He's now standing in front of me and I can see from the corner of my eye how my pack looks and scans him with weird looks on their faces. He lift his hand to my face. I'm not breathing. He's about to touch my check when Devon steps in between us, thinking that he's protecting me.

"What are you doing?" Devon growls at him, even though he is the prince. Marcus looks quite shocked but then his shocked face turns into anger.

"I can touch her if I want to. She's my mate" Marcus growls even louder at him. Marcus is a little longer then Devon maybe around 6'3and that makes him look more intimidating.

"What? Mate?" Devon questions confused and he steps away from us. Everybody looks quite shocked and I am to.

"She's my mate" Marcus says and grabs my hand in his. Fireworks are shot through my entire arm, making the hair on my skin to stand up. I let out a small gasp and he brings me in for a hug.

He wraps his thick and muscular arms around my waist. I soon relax under his touch and I wrap my arms around his neck, putting my head in the rock of his neck and inhale his scent.