Cold Blood Pt. 1

"This is the story of our planet, Earth. Of the day a thousand years past when we came to share it with a race know as Humanity. It is the story of the Doctor and {Y/N}, who helped our races find common ground, and the terrible losses they suffered. It is the story of our past and must never be forgotten."

"This place is enormous and deserted. The majority of the race are probably still asleep. We need to find Amy" the Doctor says.

"Looking for heat signature anomalies" {Y/N} replies.

"But Doctor, {Y/N}, how can all this be here? I mean, these plants."

"Must be getting closer to the center of the city" {Y/N} says.

"You're sure this is the best way to enter?"

"Front door approach" {Y/N} says.

"Definitely. Always the best way" the Doctor says, alarms sound.

"Hostile life forms detected area seventeen."

"Apart from the back-door approach. That's also good. Sometimes better" {Y/N} mutters.

"Hostile life forms detected area seventeen."

"Doctor, {Y/N}," Nasreen says as warriors approach from both sides.

"Hostile life forms detected area seventeen."

"We're not hostile. We're not armed. We're here in peace" the Doctor says, a warrior steps forward and gasses them with its weapon.

*Time skip*

{Y/N} and the Doctor are being scanned, and it hurts.

"Argh" {Y/N} grits her teeth.

"How can they have escaped? This proves all prisoners should remain under military guard."

"I'm sure you'd prefer to be in charge of everything and everyone, Restac, but we rank the same. Is there any word from Alaya?"

"No."

"It's fine to show concern, you know. She's part of your gene-chain. I'm decontaminating now."

"Decontamination? No, no, no" the Doctor says, this hurts even more, as the two Time Lords groan and scream in pain.

"No! Argh!"

"It's all right, it won't harm you two. I'm only neutralising all your ape bacteria" {Y/N} looks at the green reptile in front of her.

"We're not apes. Look at the scans. Two hearts. Totally different. Totally not ape! Remove all human germs, you remove half the things keeping us two alive" {Y/N} says, he turns off the decontamination machine.

"No, complete the process," the other green reptile says.

"Oh, that's much better, thanks" {Y/N} says.

"Not got any celery, have you? No. No, not really the climate. Tomatoes, though. You'd do a roaring trade in those. I'm the Doctor, this is {Y/N}. Oh, and there's Nasreen. Good" Nasreen wakes.

"Oh, a green man," Nasreen says.

"Hello. Who are you?" {Y/N} asks the green reptiles.

"Restac, Military commander."

"Oh dear, really? There's always a military, isn't there?" the Doctor asks.

"Your weapon was attacking the oxygen pockets above our city."

"Oxygen pockets, lovely. Ooo, but not so good with an impending drill. Now it makes sense" {Y/N} says.

"Where is the rest of your invasion force?"