🍋 The Slam continues 🍋 Chapter Six

Dice's eyes went wide from his boss' sudden change of heart. He wouldn't ask any questions, that could lead to things ending poorly.
"Do...I really have to take my pants off..?" He asked shyly.

"FUCK DICE!!" The Devil growled impatiently. Why did his lackey have to be this cute? This had to be some kind of magic trick! He hadn't seen King as any form of cute until now...but he did see him as handsome.
"Pants. Boxers. Everything off. Now." He demanded bluntly.

King Dice could quickly see Devil's patience running thin, so he finally decided to give in.
Averting his gaze to the side he began to strip off his remaining clothes. The first item to go were his silk white gloves, which had somehow survived the rough handling from earlier.
King was taking his sweet time removing his pants, and it wasn't until he heard a faint groan, that The Devil had finally given into the urge to touch himself.

Devil's heated gaze, eyed every inch of pale skin Dice exposed for him. 'He's got freckles...I didn't know that..' He thought contently.
Although he had allowed himself to finally become fully exposed, his throbbing length remained hidden by a long black tail curling around it. Devil shamelessly used the extra appendage to stroke himself at a slow teasing pace.

"Boss?" Dice had finished undressing and had his concerned gaze looking over Devil's angered expression.
"D-Do you not like it...? Should I cover myse--"

"If I see anything move to cover you, I'll burn it to ash. Don't you dare hide yourself." Devil quickly snapped, his hands moving to Dice's shoulders.
"I can't wait anymore. I'm taking your deal, I'm doing what makes me happy." With that said, he roughly pushed King onto his back.
Before any questions could be asked, The Devil moved his tail and brought himself down to grind against Dice's dripping member. A shaky gasp gave him the signal to continue.
"Look at me~" He crooned playfully.
"I want to see your expression as I dominate you. This is going to be so fucking good!" The Devil chuckled lowly as he slipped his curious tail around both of their pulsing lengths.

"B-Boss! What is...w-what's touching..AH~!" King Dice's hips bucked up into the heat surrounding his length. His experimental thrust had forced a low groan to escape Devil's smirking lips.
The cocky asshole was just leaning back, letting his tail do all the work. It's like he expected Dice to move!
"I thought I wasn't in charge..." King panted in suspicion.

"Changed my mind~" The Devil snickered darkly. "I ain't movin' an inch. If you want to feel good, you'll have to work for it." He added, very pleased with his choice.
The demon had expected some kind of smart ass comment from his lackey, but to his shock, Dice actually began to thrust up into his tail. The action provided an equal amount of pleasure for Devil, Thanks to how tightly he had himself pressed against King beneath his tail.
"Mmm...yeah..just like that, Dice~" He praised with a low groan. "You look like a hot mess..you're beautiful." Devil hummed sweetly. His words had obviously caught Dice off guard, because the man actually whimpered desperately.

"Really? You think I'm beautiful...? Do you mean it?" King Dice asked quizzically.

Devil hadn't expected his words to be questioned...So this put him in an awkward spot. "Uh...I-I mean.." Looking down at Dice's pleading expression, he knew he couldn't get out of this one.
"You got me. You win." He sighed in defeat. "I can't get enough of you...I didn't expect to actually see you this way. Fucking...Screw it! No more playing!" The Devil's tail suddenly unwrapped itself and gave a quick flick to rid of the small drips of pre-cum.
"Keep still or you'll end up hurting yourself."

"W-What..? Keep still? Why do I--Boss!? What are you doi--AH~!!" King Dice let out a loud cry as Devil's hands forced his legs tightly together.
It only took a couple of seconds before he felt something hot press between his thighs. "Holy shit.." He gasped in disbelief.

The Devil quickly snapped his hips forward, forcing his member between Dice's thighs. "Finallyyy~" He hissed in relief as he was able to get some real friction. With his pre-cum slicking the way, it made it easy to work up a steady pace. The Devil had found the perfect angle. Each time he thrusted forward, he'd grind against not only Dice's thighs, but also his throbbing length. He couldn't be the only one feeling good.

King Dice couldn't pry his eyes away from the lewd scene happening between his legs. He got a clear view of the tip of Devil's member thrust in and out of his thighs. "Lucifer...more!" He moaned breathlessly. His words went right over his boss' head. The demon was pounding into his thighs, desperately searching for release.

Completely lost in his desire Devil could hardly hear King's beautiful cries of pleasure. It was a shame, because something so pleasing to hear only ever happened in dreams.
"Fuck! You feel so damn good! You're clenching so tightly around me!" The Devil growled hungrily.

Dice's soft moans were steadily turning into loud cries of pleasure. The way Devil's hot length mercilessly slammed against his own almost felt too good. He'd wanted this attention for so long. He had gone weeks without touching himself, just to save himself from the burning ache of guilt it left in the pit of his stomach. That explained why he was already so close to reaching his limit. "S'to much!! S-Slow down! I...I can't hold back! Please! Lucif--"

The Devil silenced the trembling dice with a passionate tongue filled kiss. Did his lackey actually expect him to hold back? After all the teasing they had both gone through? No fucking way. With release so close in sight, he didn't notice the sudden shaking under him. Devil's selfish nature had once again gotten the best again...but he did at least notice on thing.
The bitter taste of salt that became part of the heated kiss quickly got his attention. Finally getting back some of his humanity, The Devil forced himself to pull back from the kiss. Panting heavily he looked over Dice's shivering body beneath him. A sudden fear instantly washed over him as he noticed the steady flow of tears rolling down Dice's cheeks.
"W-Wha..?" His thrusts came to a reluctant stop as he fully leaned himself back. "Holy shit, Dice.." He gasped in shock when he finally saw the problem. His lackey wasn't in any pain, he was overstimulated.
The Devil had been so into his thrusts that he hadn't noticed King Dice's intense climax.

A thick coat of cum was splattered against Dice's stomach, even going so far as his chest. His eyes were nearly rolling back into his head from all of the overwhelming pleasure.

"AH~!!" The Devil roared as he hit a touch-less orgasm, his hot seed splattering and adding onto the mess on Dice's stomach.
With primal instincts making one last powerful appearance, Devil sunk his pointed teeth into King's shoulder growling possessively, officially marking him as his own. Oops?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Holy shit this went in a whole different direction than I planned but whatever
Porn is porn
The porn knows da way.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER ONE HUNDRED VIEWS IM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO LOOK AT MY SHITTY FANFIC.