Tables Have Turned Chapter Four

Well, this was a pickle. The Devil had gone out of his way to make King Dice comfortable...but now he was getting impatient. "How long do'ya plan on sleeping? Come to think of it.." Devil looked up to the digital clock sat neatly on his desk. "When do you even sleep? You're always around when I am, so does that mean you just take naps?" The Devil didn't realize how little he actually knew about Dice.
Sure, there was the start of their contract and the misbehaving there, but from then on things just sort of...died?

"Mmm~?" Dice groaned softly as he came to. He'd passed out on his boss twice! First, his unexpected slumber back in his room. Now, he was physically laying passed out on top of him! This had to be the most embarrassing thing to ever happen!

"Mornin' sunshine~" The Devil hummed playfully. He held no shame in this position. Even with King awake, that didn't stop his gentle rubs against the dice's tensed back.
"Sleep well? You up and passed out on me! Scared the shit outta me honestly.." The Devil huffed childishly.

King was still hazy with his thoughts, tempted to return to his slumber, but he could easily tell Devil was being a smartass as per usual. "Hardy-har-har, Boss. Real funny. Make fun of the pathetic employee."

An alarmingly aggressive growl rumbled inside The Devil's throat in response to Dice's self-put down. "What the fuck did you say?" His forked tongue flicked out like an angry serpent's. "Who said you were pathetic? You can't say I did because I only ever talk highly of you! Shit, I talk about you as if you were a King~?" A cheeky grin spread across The Devil's razor sharp teeth.

"Did you just--" Dice was quickly interrupted.

"Make the best fucking pun in the world? Yes. Yes I did." The Devil looked unbelievably proud of himself.

"Pfft! Haha!" King suddenly burst into a fit of gleeful laughter.

A suddenly wild expression overtook the Devil's features. He wanted to go off on Dice for laughing...but he didn't have the heart to do it.
Seeing King Dice truly happy had to be one of the greatest things in the world.
Devil was pulled from his thoughts as his lackey's laughter subsided nervously.

"Sorry...I-I didn't mean to laugh at you but..shit that joke was so fucking bad, Boss!" Dice snickered teasingly.
The sound of deep purring began to resonate from his boss. "What are you so cheeky for?" The manager asked in suspicion.

"It was cute..." The Devil mumbled beneath his breath.
"You're pretty cute when you're happy. I guess I didn't notice since...shit Dice.." With a frustrated groan the demon suddenly sat himself up, pulling King Dice onto his lap.
"When was the last time we actually just went out and did something stupid?"

"Um..." Dice gulped nervously, his gloved finger reaching up to try and loosen his shirt collar.
"We haven't actually spent time together for...maybe six months no--"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" The Devil roared angrily. He wasn't mad at his dice, it was the opposite. Devil was furious with himself.
"Why didn't you say anything..? Do you not like me?"

"Are you serious right now boss?" Dice asked, completely dumbfounded by Devil's ignorance."What did I yell at you earlier? Have you already forgotten?"

The Devil huffed slyly, his arms snaking down to wrap around Dice's waist.
"What? Did you think I could forget my Dice's--" He quickly cleared his throat. "I-I mean totally not my Dice's confession." Devil swiftly corrected himself.

"O-Oh shit!" Dice roughly shoved himself out of his employer's arms.
"If you remember, why the fuck would you be so touchy with me!? Shouldn't you be back with those women?? You're into the--"

"Who said I swing that way~?" The Devil crooned curiously.

"W-What..?" Dice uttered shyly.

"Okay...I was being pretty censored with that.." The Devil's long back tail eagerly twisted around Dice's thigh.
"What I meant was: Who said I am strictly into women?" An evil grin curled onto the creatures lips.
He could see King Dice having a mental breakdown over his response. Had he never considered that before?
"Don't get me wrong, ladies got some great qualities...but guys are just as fun.." Humming innocently Devil pounced on top of King.

"W-Woah! Hold on! What are y--" A low growl beside his ear quickly cut him off. King Dice didn't have a death wish, so chose to shut his mouth.

"Good boy, Dice~" The Devil purred seductively against his dice's neck.
"Lemme make something clear," A forked tongue ever so slowly dragged itself up King's jawline.
"Guys can be just as entertaining...I mean look at you! You have certainly provided me with a very eventful night. Did you plan this out, Dice?" The Devil hummed cheekily as he heard a nervous whimper escape his dice's parted lips.

"Boss..I-I swear I didn't mean for this to happen! I tried to make you leave me be, but you chased after me like an adorable lost pup--" Dice inhaled sharply as he felt something dangerously pointed graze the flesh of his throat. Judging by the way his boss had his tail thrashing about like some irritated tomcat, it was safe to assume he didn't enjoy being given any cute labels. Gulping anxiously, King shakily raised his hand up to lightly stroke the top of Satan's head. This made the teeth against his throat momentarily tighten, before being replaced with tender kisses as a silent apology.
"Boss..? I-I do enjoy the attention..but why the sudden interest? You're being very touchy.."

"Fuck." A husky voice instantly replied.
"I. Want. To. Fuck. Now." Devil's tone was scarily impatient. His bright golden eyes burning with desire. Who could blame him?
He didn't bring two ladies home for nothing! He'd had every intention of roughly fucking until the sun came up. But thanks to Dice's outburst, The Devil was unable to get the release he'd been craving.
"What do'ya say~? Will you be a good dice, and let me ravish you? I can be gentle...but I can't guarantee that'll last long~"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ I am fully aware Dice does not have any visible ears but I honestly don't give a shit. Let me enjoy the moment. Sue me.}

{ P.S.
Go fuck yourself Jam~
This is my hobby and I will go down with this fucking ship. Your girlfriend is a trash FANGIRL. You chose this life my friend, enjoy my porn. }