🍋A Great Slam & Then Some🍋 Chapter Five

King Dice was far beyond just lost at this point. Things had gone from zero to one hundred real quick. He had been laughing about a horrible pun only moments ago! Now, he was pinned on the couch, being eyed by a hungry predator. "I...I.." King was more than just a little flustered as he finally got brought back to speed. "Fuck..?" He finally managed to inquire.

"Yes! I just said that! Give me a replyyyy!!" The Devil whined impatiently. "I'm dyin' here, Dicey! Help a friend out!" He added pathetically.

"Boss, I don't just sleep with random people. Even if I did say yes, our roles would be wrong! There is NO way I will be on the bottom!" Dice scolded sternly. Perhaps he should have chosen his words better, because his boss had literally sprouted another set of arms out of annoyance. If the demon wanted to intimidate him, it was fucking working.

"You got a crush on me, and you expect me to lay back for you? That's funny! You're hilarious." Devil chuckled darkly. Although he did want to get down and dirty, he wouldn't do it without consent.
The last thing he needed was a manager who couldn't walk straight.
"Care to make a deal~?" The Devil suddenly crooned, a sinister gleam in his eyes.

"Last time I made a deal with you, I lost my soul. Why would I want to ma--AH~!" An alarmed moan cut King Dice off as Devil ground down against him. This was playing dirty. "W-What's...the deal?" He panted softly.

The Devil's second set of arms instantly shot down to spread Dice's legs apart. "How about, I won't go all the way....until you beg me for it." His forked tongue ran hungrily against his lips. "Think of it as a game! If you cum before me, then I get to have my way with you."

"W-What if I win? What if I make you climax first?" Dice retorted, determination in his eyes. Gambling was an easy way to his heart. The King was a gambling man through and through. He had lost his soul to the dangerous game, and it seemed he was about to lose more.

"HAHA!! That's cute! You think you've got a cha--SSSS" The Devil hissed between his teeth as Dice teasingly ground against him.
"Cheeky little fucker..." He growled threateningly, his arms now moving down to Dice's hips, forcing him to keep still. "Fine, on the off chance you win...I'll let you top me." Devil finally gave into his Dice's obvious desire. "Don't get your hopes up, I'll have you begging so much you'll forget what 'topping' even means. So?" The demon's toothy grin shifted to the side as he cocked his head.

"You're on. Come at me asshole!" Dice growled under his breath. He had hardly finished speaking, before The Devil began ripping off his tuxedo top. He was left bare chested in mere seconds.
"W-Wait! Hey! That's expens--" Something hot and wet pressed against his lips, silencing his complaints.

Devil was already enjoying himself. With his lips locked in a heated kiss, he got the chance to slide a curious hand down Dice's purple pants.
He had no intention of letting his employee top him, he'd purposely left the details brief just to put odds in his favor. His plan looked to be working because Dice was already melting under his touch. It looked to be working.

King's teeth lightly tugged at The Devil's bottom lip. Catching his boss off guard, he was able to gain some ground. He couldn't actually touch his boss' arousal just yet. The asshole was keeping himself sheathed for as long as possible.

"You tease~" Devil groaned into the kiss. Being the ruler of hell, nobody dared to challenge him. Any past flings he'd had were almost boringly easy. The people would just lay back and spread their legs like a dog in heat...but not Dice. He should have expected something like this to happen. This new thrill of someone attempting to control him was painfully arousing. Being challenged for dominance for every little thing.
His forked tongue had forced its way between Dice's parted lips, taking an easy victory there. The Dice stood no chance against the long forked tongue exploring every inch of his mouth.

This moment could have been a lot more intimate if one of them just gave in. Would that happen? Fuck no. Both parties were equally stubborn from years of being in charge, The Devil just happened to have more experience. He knew how to get his way.

Pulling away from the kiss, Devil watched in amusement as Dice desperately chased after his lips. "Somebody is eager~" He teased breathlessly. Watching his stoic dice crumble from his touch was almost to much to bare! "Fuck...why can't you just give in? You'd feel so good if you would just lay back and enjoy the attention." Devil growled against Dice's neck.
Seeing as he had made a deal, The Devil planned on keeping his word. He would make his lackey melt into his touch. "Make some noise for me, Dicey. You wanted to get me off, right? That won't happen if you keep those pretty little moans all to yourself."
Devil's slender tongue dragged itself down King's chest, purposely missing the dice's hardened nipples.

"P-Please...don't tease me.." An almost unrecognizable voice escaped King Dice's lips. Man did he give into temptation quickly. He wanted to fight it. He wanted to win this bet. But having a moment he'd been longing years for finally happen, put him in a weak minded state. "I don't want to wait anymore...I don't care what you do! Just please..please make this enjoyable? I want you to be happy...a-and if I have to be on bottom then I'll do it...Boss? Boss are you alright?"

Devil had let out a pained noise thanks to Dice's surprisingly tender words. "You ain't playin' fair...saying all that to me..do you mean it? Answer honestly, Dice. This will change things very quickly depending on your answer.." The Devil's heated gaze had suddenly softened into what only could be described as pained. His paper thin pupils had expanded to give him helpless puppy eyes, the way his ears flattened to his head didn't help either.

"Lucifer," Dice paused as Devil whimpered from hearing the long forgotten name.
"I wouldn't lie to you...especially not in a situation like this..I-I thought you'd be happy to hear how I felt in some detail."

"You're not fucking wrong..." The Devil sighed in relief.
"I'll be happy with just getting off at this point...Why don't we try something different." Devil's second set of arms slowly disappeared back into his fluffy black hair.
"Get back on my lap, take your pants off, and show me how you want to be touched. I'm stiff as a fucking board now...so I guess you won the game in some way.."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{ Holy shit this is longer then intended. Don't worry though! The sexy times will continue next chapter, I'm not bitching out on you guys. I promised smut and I intend to keep my promise. }

If you see any typos that's my bad since I'm finishing this chapter AT THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING