Suit Up!

Lance woke up when a loud knock startled him. "Come in." Lance groaned. The door slid open and someone patted his shoulder. "Ready to back on the battlefield soldier?" Shiro asked. Lance rolled his eyes. Why would Shiro be nice to him now, what was be trying to accomplish here? Lance sat up and said, "Ok but I need to get dressed, get out." Shiro hummed in response and left. Lance stumbled around hus room until he found his dresser. He opened the top drawer and picked up a shirt. He then went to the second drawer and picked a pair of jeans. After he got dressed he walked to the training room with his bayard backyard. He heard no one in there so he activated his bayard. "Start level two!" He yelled. When he lost his sight his other senses got better. He could hear the gladiator charging towards him and took the shot. He heard the robot clatter to the ground. Lance smiled and lowered his gun and deactivated it. "Are you even blind? How could you even take that shot?" Shiro question asked he walked in. "Why would I lie?" Lance defended. "Well you can fly the lion, you shot that gladiator, and you got dressed without putting your shirt backwards." Shiro said. "I see though Blue's eyes, I heard the robots footsteps, I felt the coller to see what side was front. What do you want?" Lance asked. "I came to drag you to breakfast, come on lets go." Shiro said sternly. Shiro sounded so done with Lance shit that Lance just rolled his eyes and headed towards the kitchen. By now Lance made a mental map in his head of all the main areas he needed to get to. Walking from the training room to the dinning room was not far but he may have bumped into a few corners while walking around them. Once he got the the dinning room the door creaked open and someone smashed into him. "Lance? Oh Lance! Come in, we're talking about the plans to defeat Zarkon amd Lotor!" Pidge exclaimed. Pidge grabbed Lance's wrist and yanked him to the table an into his seat. "I made a tracker that the ship couldn't detect when it is placed. I modified it so it's also invisible so if someone tries looking around the ship they wouldn't find it." Pidge explained excitedly. "Good work Pidge. What about the rebels, would they be ready?" Lance asked with concern. Someone placed their hand in Lance's shoulder and Lance jumped. "Whoa, sorry about that Lance. I didn't mean to startle you." Shiro said. 'What is going on with Shiro, he's acting weird.' Lance thought. "The rebels have been notified and are working on their ships and combat skills. They are trying to make the ships faster and more powerful. Their combat skills are improving as well." Keith informed in his famous monotone voice. "Ok, I'll be in the training room if you need me." Lance said getting up and walking towards the door. "You didn't even eat, aren't you hungry?" Hunk asked. Lance sighed, walked over to where he was sitting, and took a bite of the goo. He then proceeded out the door and into the training room. Lance help his bayard up and yelled, "Start level 4." He heard robots dropping from the ceiling and to the ground. He stood there with the gun up and listened. Footsteps hurried to his right and Lance turned and took the shot.

BANG

The robot went down with a thud. Footsteps rushes from behind. Lance swiftly turned around and shot.

BANG

Another one down. Again he heard one from behind and turned around.

BANG

There was quiet. Everything went quiet and still. Lance let go of the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Start level 5!" Lance exclaimed as he got ready. He heard five robots falling at once and charging him but Lance stayed calm and listened. When he thought they were close enough he took five shots.

BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG
BANG

He heard five robots fall but he heard one creep up behind him. Lance quickly turned around and held up his gun ready to fire. "Wait! Human, I'm human! Don't shoot!" He heard Pidge shout. "I am so sorry Pidge, end training sequence!" Lance said. "I thought you were an extra bot. What's up?" Lance asked as he deactivated his bayard. "Allura wanted me to tell you to suit up, I planted the tracker and the rebels are ready. It's time to win this and finally go home." Pidge said. Lance nodded his head in response and went to go get his armour.