Bonus chapter #3

"Kids! You better stop your running or else I'll call your mother home" Rhysand shouted.

Gillian, Saros and Amaris froze in their spots with fear. They were playing in the dining room of the Hoise of Wind while their father did work. They took advantage of that to mess around because Feyre wasn't there.

But they knew that if their mom got called back from her meeting, she would not be happy.

"Sowwy Papa" little Amaris said.

She was the youngest of the three which made her even more dear to them. Her brothers were overprotective with her when they went out to event, one on each side of her. And with Rhysand right behind them usually, the whole court knew that any boy who would want to get to her would have to go through them.

"Hey Papa, can we fly at least?" Saros asked pleadingly.

Rhys chuckled and nodded them to go ahead. He had been delighted when all his children had the power to summon wings, as they were not born with them right on. Much to Feyre's relief.

Saros immediately jumped into the air making loops of the room. Gillian took a more easy flight across the room, while Amaris struggled near the floor. She was a tiny thing with little wings that she found hard to use. Her brothers noticed her struggle and they both grabbed one of her arms to fly all together.

Arms wrapped around Rhys's waist as Feyre walked into a beautiful sight.

"They seem to be flying better than their mother ever will" she remarked.

Rhysand turned around to look at his mate and High Lady. She looked on with a far away look on her face.

"You know, I never thought I would have kids or a real family. I never grew up with a loving mother so I never knew how to be one".

Rhysand kissed each of her cheeks and her forehead softly, while pulling her closer.

"You're as good as I knew you would be, Feyre. You've put them before you many times and given them all the love you can offer. They would be who they are today if you weren't there to guide them. A mother's love can never be strictly defined because it has many forms. So Feyre, don't go comparing yourself to anyone because you're all they need. All I need".

Feyre had a huge smile on her face after Rhysand finished reassuring his mate.

"Oh what am I to do with you?" she replies mockingly.

Rhysand holds her even tighter. "There's a lot that you could do, but then, you already know what I like" he purrs sensually into her ear.

"Mama's home!".

Feyre giggles as her little ones come running forth to hug her. Rhysand mumbles under his breath that they never should have had kids.

"Mama look what I can do!" Saros yells.

He concentrates a minute then a small ball of energy forms in front of him. He smiles proudly at his finished work.

"Amazing" Feyre exclaims.

"No fair, I said I was going to show my trick first" Gillian pouts.

"It's okay Gil, go ahead and show me now".

He also seemed to concentrate but soon after he produces a shroud of darkness over himself. It was clear that he inherited Rhysands power while Saros's power is still unknown.

"Amaris do have a trick that you want to show your mother as well?" Rhysand asks.

"Uhm, uh...okay. But your going to have to wait a minute".

She moves far from them for some reason and concentrates. Nothing happens for a while but they wait patiently. A little movement appear to the side then disappears. It soon comes again forming a tiny star. More stars start to appear around her till a miny galaxy forms.

The youngest and only daughter of the Night Court is a child of the stars, the moon in a sea of bright lights.

The oldest son, Prince of darkness, a protective shield over those loved by night.

And the middle child, son of unimaginable power and determination.

All together they are the future, the children of the Night.

And that people is a wrap. I know, I'm sorry...not. While I another story published I'll try to get up Nashira's story up quickly. See ya. *winnows out of sight*