Plans

"Good morning Feyre. How's life been treating you?"

"Feyre, so nice to see you, have you been well?"

"Mor'ing High Lady Feyre".

I come across many greetings from the people of Velaris and I smile to each of them.

"Morning to you Carl, how have the shipping yards been?"

"They're fine, m'lady, doing goid with the changes you made."

I talk a little more with Carl, then continue on my walk. I get back to the town house and meet 3 angry and worried faces.

"Feyre, where have you been! Do you know what could have happened to you." Mor yells.

I sigh at her and Cas and Elain.

"I only went for a quick walk, relax, I glamoured myself".

"You glamoured yourself! Well I guess it's all fine and dandy since you couldn't have been killed anyways" Cassian says sarcasticly.

"I made sure no one would find out" I exclaim.

"Secrets have a way of making themselves known, don't create that risk".

I tear up and start to cry.

"I only wanted to have a walk to relax from the stress. It's bad for the baby and I wanted to check up on the city" I cry.

My sudden mood change is quick but comes as no surprise to them. I'm already four months along and my hormones are wacked. Don't even get me started on the soreness and swelling feet.

"It's okay Feyre for you to do things but we need to know. At least we can be there to help you" Cassian says softly.

Mor gently brings me to the sofa so and I try to calm down. When I'm done everyone is there, even Nesta. I decide this is the best time to tell them my plan. To think that's how they reacted to me going on a walk, I need to tell them this now.

"Okay, I need you all to listen and don't interrupt. I know when this baby comes, I will be in a weakened state and vulnerable. I have an idea to keep anything from happening but it needs another High Lord's help" I tell them.

"The High Lord chosen will create multiple barriers, along with your strength. These barriers will be placed strategically for maximum security".

Everyone is nodding their heads along with my idea. So far. Once they hear the rest they won't be as quiet.

"First things first, I want to visit to the Summer Court. There is a friend I wish to have with me during labour who lives there. Mor, Cassian you two will stay while Az and I will go".

"Who is she that you think of her first to attend to you in that time" Nesta asks sharply. Leaving out the before your sisters part from it, like she is jealous.

"She is not the first to come to mind, just she's the only one who doesn't live here" I smile at her.

She just nods her head, still not used to showing her emotions.

"Who will be the High Lord entrusted with the task" Azriel questions.

I gulp, knowing they won't like who I say but I know he'll do it. He's the one I trust enough for it. I might as well get this over with I think.

"Tamlin".

Shout out to some fantastic readers of mine
@maybeitsdella
@Zilly36
Thank you very much people.
Writer out✌