Realization

It was honestly rough this morning to act like I was okay because of all the reminders around me.

With mates constantly around me, making me realize I'll never have that anymore or that it never would have been that easy to fall in love. I am so happy Azriel has gotten the mate Mother knows he deserved but it cut deep.

But I have a purpose being here that needs to be accomplished. So I got up, and pasted a smile on my face.

"Feyre, you okay?".

I turn to Elain while we walk through some halls towards the meeting room after breakfast.

"I'll survive, I won't let it affect me" I say pointedly at the end.

"I'm for once pleasantly surprised by an event occurring. You don't think I've lost my touch, do you?" Elain asks lightly.

I laugh, "I doubt it", is all I say.

We reach the room and I do a quick sweep to see if it's safe.

"You don't have to worry I already checked" Azriel says, popping out of nowhere. He sounds offended at my assumption that he was shirking his duty for his newly found mate. I chuckled lightly at him.

"Just checking if everyone important is here". I made a certain plan on how to acheive my goals effectively during the meeting.

He nods and we enter the room seeing Helion, Asim, Nashira, Kaimuzu and Samila.

Azriel sits right beside me but with Samila on his other side. I would mentally coo at this but I'm more focused on other stuff now.

"Let me cut to the chase here. Will this entire conversation remain between the chosen ears present?" I asked.

"This room is soundproof and none within the room will spill secrets told here" Helion replies.

"I'm here Helion, because I am mateless and the sole ruler of my court".

"So you want to unify our territories together through marriage" he says sharply.

I make a face at him.

"No, I wish for you to lend your strength during a perilous time for me".

Nashira raises an eyebrow at my words, curiosity present.

"I am with child and I need another High Lords help to protect what's important during my labour".

Everyone except me, Elain and Azriel are shocked. Samila looks at me closely, trying to see any signs so I drop my glamour.

Their shock is doubled at my now very showing appearance and I hold back a giggle.

"You want me to be the one" Helion asks, finally breaking the silence.

"Yes" I simply say.

He leans back and gains a calculating look in his eyes about my request.

"I would be honored Feyre to do this for you, especially because you trust me enough to".

"Why do you trust him and come to use with your delema?" Asim asks.

"Because I have a gut feeling that I can and the fact you were the closest friend Rhys had among the High Lords".

The look on his face shows that he too, thought of Rhysand as a friend.

We go on to discuss the plan and procedure, back falls and contingencies, anything that we can think of.

After two hours of careful planning, I am satisfied that everything will be fine during my labour.

"Are you sure you want Madu to be in charge while your gone?" Nashira asks.

We decided that Helion, Salima, Nashira and Asim would come to defend me at the Night Court.

"Nashira, your Uncle is capable of taking control until I get back" Asim replies.

She scoffs but lets it go.

"Feyre, I don't know how we've overlooked this till now but, where is the cauldron?".

Helion's bomb of a question makes us all pause in realization.

"I have no idea where it went after the war. To be honest I was not fully aware then".

The pity I expect to be in their eyes is there, except for Nashira.

She gives me a look as to say 'you fought, you survived, don't regret it'.

"Why is it important that we know where the cauldron is?" Elain asked.

"Because it can be used against us but also directly affect Feyre, if my theory is right" Helion says.

"What theory" Azriel calmly asks. I can tell he's already beating himself up about letting the cauldren out of his reach, especially now that it can be a threat.

"The cauldron was fused back together with mainly Rhysand's power and a small amount of Feyre's. Since now she wields both, it could somehow be connected to her in ways unknown" Helion states. He looks like he has more to say but he says quiet so I ignore it.

I very much don't like the sounds of that. This could be a major problem. But I'm not letting this threat harm me or my baby.

"New priority until the day I'm in labour" I say deathly calm but enraged.

"We find the cauldron, guard it and make sure it stays out of our way. My way".

A/n: @bherazo requested some Feysand and I delivered....in a photo. Or did I secretly give you what you wanted?

Comment or like if you want more.