Epilogue

"Are you ready?" Melissa asked.

"No! I'm freaking out right now!" Camila said.

"How are you nervous now? You were fine a few weeks ago." Marissa said.

"It's just I can't believe today is the day. I'm getting married. I didn't think this day would come so fast."

Sunny patted her back. "Well, you should think how Lauren feels. She must be just as nervous, maybe more. She's the one who's going to be waiting at the altar."

"You know I seriously thought you were the man in the relationship, Camila." Melissa said.

"No, she's the hubby. She's the one who brought the rings."

"But you propose."

"Yeah but she just seem more um manly, if you know what I mean."

Sunny laughed. "Point taken. Will you stop shaking? You're getting me nervous."

"I can't help it! OMG, maybe this was too soon."

Marissa shook her head. "Mila, you're freaking yourself out. It's been almost two years since you propose. You're 24 now, you are an adult and about to be wife."

Melissa rub Camila's back. "Just take a deep breath okay."

Camila sat down and breathe in. "Yeah, I just need to stay calm. 1,2,3,1,2,3."

"Man, you're freaking out at your wedding, what's going to happen when you have kids?"

Camila shot up. "WHAT?! I'M NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT YET!!!!!!!"

Sunny pulled her down. "Relax Mila, we're kidding."

"You know what, you need some food. Let's get something to eat." Melissa said.

Marissa rolled her eyes. "You're thinking about yourself, not Mila."

"Whatever, I'm going."

"I'm coming with you to make sure you don't eat everything." Marissa and Melissa left the room.

Sunny patted Camila's back. "Just relax, this is your big day."

Camila placed her head in her hands. "I know. I'm just too excited."

Just then, Sunny's phone rang. Sunny picked up.

"Hello....yeah....really......okay.....yeah....see ya...."

Camila looks her. "Who was that?"

"Sandra, seems they got stuck in traffic, they are going to be late."

"WHAT?! I knew something bad was going to happen!"

"Mila, chill out! They are going to be just a little late. The wedding isn't getting cancel okay?"

"Oh, I got a headache now."

"Let me get you some water. Be right back." Sunny left the room.

Camila rubs her head. This was really getting nuts. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

The door open and Lily came in. "Hey."

Camila smiled. "Hey, you made it."

Lily smiled and sat next to her. "Couldn't miss it. It's my best friend's wedding. I'm willing to ditch a filming for you."

"Busy?"

"Yeah, I got a lot of requests that I'm all over the place. But still, nothing I can't handle."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you were able to achieve your dream."

"It's thanks to you Camila. Thanks for having faith in me."

"Anything for my best friend."

Lily looks at Camila. "You look beautiful, Lauren's going to drool when she sees you."

Camila stood up. "You think so? I never wore a dress before. Well, a dress like this anyways."

"Trust me Camila, Lauren's going to have a hard time to control herself when she sees you."

"I hope so." Camila got up and starting walking in circles.

Lily shook her head. "Geez Camila, you need to chill out. Think how Lauren feels."

"I bet she's alright. She doesn't freak out like I do."

*

Elsewhere

"Would the freaking cars just move already?! I'm going to be late for my own wedding!" Lauren scream.

"Lauren, just relax. You're overdoing yourself." Sandra said.

"How can I when my wife to be is waiting for me, wondering where I am?! She must be worry sick!"

Jessi sigh. "I told you we should have taken the other route."

"Says the person who isn't driving." Sandra said. "You don't even know how to get there. You should be grateful I decided to pick you and Tiffany up. You could be on a taxi right now. It's your fault we're running late."

"I'm sorry San, we just couldn't decided what to wear." Tiffany said.

"It doesn't take you two hours to pick a dress. Look at Leslea, she finish an hour before I pick her up." Sandra patted her head. "Les is always a good girl."

Leslea puff her cheeks. "Stop teasing me! I'm not a kid anymore."

"You will always be to us." Sandra turn back to Tiffany. "Anyways, why didn't you pick one yesterday?"

"We were busy okay? We just came back from L.A. a few days ago."

"Oh, right. How did it go with your parents? Did they accept your engagement?" Leslea asked.

"Well, they were a bit surprised although I think they did suspect something between us. But both our parents support it."

"Have you decided to make it public like Laur and Mila?"

Jessa shook her head. "Not yet. We like the idea of keeping it a secret, you know, cause it's-

"Don't need to know." Sandra said. She look at Lauren. "Are you okay?"

"How can I be when I'm running late? I'm suppose to be waiting for Camila, not Camila waiting for me."

"We still have time, you know."

"Time?! We don't at this point! Thank god I only invite close friends and family. It would have been embarrassing. Argghhh, I bet Camila's mad at me."

Leslea patted her back. "Just relax. Mila will never get mad at you, you know that."

"I don't know, she has been a bit cranky lately."

The girls look at her. "Why?"

Lauren blushed. "Well, its cause....um.....we haven't done it for a while and Camila's not happy when we don't do it for a while."

"Not that I really want to know but why haven't you?" Jessi asked.

"Well, I don't want to look um tired on our wedding day. Besides, I want to save it for our honeymoon."

Tiffany snicker. "You already know what you want to do? Someone's naughty."

"Shut up." Lauren look back in front. "Hurry up you stupid cars! Or I'm going to get grill by my wife!"

"I don't think Camila is the only one who's cranky." Jessi whispered.

*

"Hey, Mila."

"Hey Shirley, glad you made it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Shirley hugged her. "I can't believe it, you're getting married."

Camila smiled. "I know. It seems like just yesterday I propose to Lauren. Now here we are, on this special day. Time really flew by."

"It sure did. Man, I still remember everything that happen those past years. You guys grew a lot."

"We all did. Not just physically, but inside too."

Shirley smiled. "Yeah, even I did."

"So, what have you been doing?"

"Still teaching at the studio. But I got promoted."

"Really, that's awesome!"

"Yep, I'm the big cheese now."

"Wow, you must feel special."

"Nah, I'm still working like usual. I just get paid more. Oh, there's something I want to give you." Shirley pulled out a box. "I want to give this to you."

Camila open the box and saw a necklace. "This is beautiful." Camila notice a note in the box too. She open it and read it.

"To the person who made me smile every day."

Camila smiled at the message. "Thank you." But Camila felt she had seen this before. "I don't know why but think I have seen this somewhere before."

"You did, back at my place. This was suppose to be for my ex."

Camila stare at her. "You're ex?"

"Yeah, but we broke up before I could give this. So, I just left it around my house. Because this was the only thing that reminded me of my ex. I couldn't get over with our break up so I kept it. But after all these years, I started thinking less and less of it. Because I found someone who made me smile, that person it you." Shirley smiled at Camila. "Because of you Mila, I can smile again. Because of you, I met a lot of great people. Because of you, I was able to get over my past." She held the necklace in Camila's hand. "I'm not giving this to you because I want to get rid of it. I'm giving it to you because you deserve it. You deserve so much for helping me. You deserve it for changing me." Shirley place it around her neck. "So, this is my gift to you, for helping me change to a happier person and to wish you a happy and wonderful life. Always stay together, don't let anything break you apart."

Camila had tears in her eyes. "Shirl."

"Hey don't cry, it's your wedding day. If Lauren sees this, she will freak out."

Camila fought the tears. "Okay." She hugged Shirley. "Thank you so much. You are the best in the world."

Shirley fought her tears. "Hey, don't make me cry already, you aren't even married yet."