3

Lauren picked a small restaurant to eat. There weren't a lot of people around which was good for Camila. She didn't want anyone recognizing it was her.

Once they order Lauren asked "How did you know where to find me anyways?"

"I noticed a card with the name of the studio. I used to go there myself to practice."

"You're a dancer?"

"You can say that." Camila said nervously. She didn't want Lauren to know who she really was. If Lauren was a fan, there could be trouble.

"You like dancing?"

Camila nodded. "Love it. It helps me to release my stress. And it's fun to just move your body to the beat."

Lauren nodded in agreement. "I know what you mean. That's how I also feel too. It's like an escape. When I dance, everything around me just seems to disappear."

When their food arrived, Lauren began to happily eat her food.

Camila looked at her. "I take it you like to eat don't you?"

Lauren nodded and swallow. "I love to eat. It's just delicious and I get hungry very easily. My friends call me food nightmare."

"You should meet my friend, she's also a food nightmare. She eats three times what I eat."

"I would love to meet your friend, I can finally have a buffet buddy."

They both laughed and continue to eat. As they ate, Camila couldn't help but feel calm and comfortable. She should be alert, she should be alarmed incase of fans and paparazzi. But when she ate with Lauren, when she was talking with her, all that anxiety just disappear. It had been a while since Camila ate so peacefully outside. Usually if she did, there would be cameras around. Right now, she was eating like a normal person and with Lauren here, it was like eating with a friend. It made Camila realize how much she missed her normal life.

After they finished eating and paid the two girls left the restaurant. As they were walking, Lauren noticed something.

"Hey Camila look! It a crane game machine."

Camila looked at the machine and then back at Lauren. "You want to play it?"

"Can I?" Lauren looked at Camila like a little kid wanting to go to the toy store.

Camila laughed. "You don't have to ask me, of course." This girl is too cute.

Lauren ran to the machine as Camila followed. They peer into the machine. The prizes were different types of animal plush dolls.