2

Camila looked at the ID card.

"Hmm, I guess I better find Lauren Jauregui. But is that a good idea? I'm a celebrity, it may cause attention. Maybe I should just drop it at a police station."

Then Camila noticed another card. She took it out. She recognized it. It was a card of a dance studio that Camila and her friends used to go when they were young.

"Hmm, maybe this Lauren goes to the studio to practice. I should check it out. Haven't been there for a really long time anyways."

Camila put the card back in the wallet and placed the wallet in her bag. She looked around.

"Ok, how do I get there again?"

She looked around and tried to remember. After a few minutes of thinking she figured it out. Camila looked at her watch, she still had time and her manager hasn't called her yet anyways. She walked to the studio.

*

When Camila arrived at the studio she looked at the building, it was still the same as she remembered. It brings back many memories of her, Melissa and Marissa and Sunny back in their pre training days. The four of them had a lot of fun here.

Camila stepped in and looked around for someone. She needed to know if Lauren was here. Camila walked around a little and then noticed a familiar face.

"Shirley!"

A woman turned around and was surprised. "Camila!"

The two ran to each other and hugged. "Wow Camila, you really have grown. You were a baby when I last saw you."

"Hey I wasn't that little!"

Shirley poked Camila on the cheek. "You are still to me."

The two laughed. Camila was happy to see her. Shirley was their dancing instructor when the four of them were younger. But she also was like a sisterly figure to them. Shirley always took care of them when something happen so the four of them liked Shirley. When the girls debuted, Shirley was the first to know. It was because of Shirley that they were idols now. 

"It's been a while though hasn't it? I can't believe how popular you four have gotten."

"I know, I never expected to be so popular myself."

"Well, that shows how awesome you girls are. You practiced really hard those past years, you deserve it."

"Yeah, but it still is a pain sometimes. I barely get a break anymore."

Shirley patted her back. "You'll be fine, it's all of matter of getting use to. I'm sure you'll be okay."