6

"Doing okay back there Lauren?" Camila asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lauren answer as she held Camila and rested her head on Camila's back.

Camila felt a sudden warmth in her body. She was just cold for a second ago from the cold weather but just now she felt warm. Was it from Lauren? They rode for a while until they arrived at a mall. Lauren and Camila got off the bike and Camila lock her bike.

"You ride your bicycle often Camila?" Lauren asked.

"When I get the chance. It's one of the other things I like to do besides dancing. I get a sense of freedom when I ride my bike, if you know what I mean."

Lauren nodded. "I do. I feel like I was flying. I had fun."

Camila smiled. "Well, I'm glad you like it. Well, let's go to the mall."

*

As they walk around the mall, Lauren whispered. "People really can't recognize you."

"Yeah, I told you my disguise was good." Camila whispered back.

"But you know," Lauren looked at Camila. "The way you're dressed up now makes you look a little like a boy."

"That's the point. I dress myself as something people don't expect me to wear. If I wore something expensive or really flashily, they might notice."

"Oh, I see. So I should wear something plain?"

"Yeah, don't worry, I will help you out."

Just then Lauren saw a store she wanted to go in. "Camila, let's go in there!" She grabbed Camila's hand and intertwined them as Lauren pulled Camila along. Camila turned pink from the sudden contact and looked at their hands. It looked perfect, like their hands were made to fit together. Camila didn't know why she was blushing from the hold but she knew one thing, she didn't want to let go.

*

Camila and Lauren were browsing through some clothes. They were trying to find something that was plain but stylish at the same time, something that Lauren would like.

"How's about this Lauren?" Camila held out a shirt.

Lauren shook her head. "No, I think it's too small."

"Then this one?"

"No, I think I won't look nice in it."

"Oh, c'mon Lauren, I think you would look great in it."

"I don't know, I don't think my body's fit for these clothes, not like yours. You have a body like a model."