8

Tonight was another concert and both "Four Season" and "5 Element" were performing. Both groups have been doing well that they were the top girl groups in the music industry. Many fans believe there was some sort of rivalry between the groups but in truth, the two groups were really good friends.

"Four Season" was to perform first. The group was in their waiting room, waiting for their turn. As always, they were a little nervous. No matter how many times they perform, they still couldn't help but feel nervous. Sunny was bouncing around, Marissa was stretching, Melissa was eating and Camila was listening to her mp3.

Camila sighed. "Why can't I get use to this?"

"I guess no matter how many times we perform, we always get a bit nervous." Sunny said.

Melissa grinned. "I know why Camila's nervous."

Camila looked at her. "Why?"

"Cause Lauren's watching."

Camila shot up from her seat. "What?!"

Marissa laughed. "That's true. Camila can't help but feel nervous when her girlfriend is watching."

Camila blushed. "She's not my girlfriend!"

Marissa grinned. "How did you know I meant that "Girlfriend?" I could have meant "girlfriend" as in friend who's a girl."

Camila  was getting piss. "Don't play dumb. I know what you meant."

Sunny laughed. "But you know you want Lauren as your girlfriend."

Camila sat down. "I do."

Her three friends stop laughed when they sense the sadness. They went to her. "Sorry Camila, we didn't meant to joke." Melissa said with a guilty face. 

"Yeah, I took it too far. Sorry" Marissa said 

"You can smack us if you want." Sunny said as the three kneel on their knees waiting for punishment.

Camila looked at her friends and saw how guilty they felt. Camila let out a laugh. "It's ok guys, you were just joking around. I know you didn't mean it. C'mon, group hug."

And they did. "Remember Camila, we support you, so don't be afraid ok?"

Camila smiled. She was happy her friends supported her. Sunny and Melissa managed to figure out that Camila liked Lauren, but they were fine with it. They could tell Camila really like Lauren.

Just then there was a knock on their door. The girls let go and Marissa opened it. "Oh, hey Lauren. What's up?"