18

The party ended and all the girls expect Camila and Lauren were in the waiting room.

"Wow, I didn't expect that at all! How could Camila not tell us that?" Melissa said.

"What, you guys didn't know Camila was going to do this?" Tiffany asked.

Marissa shook her head. "Nope, we thought she was still in the hospital. Still, she just confessed to the public. I have a bad feeling."

"You don't need to be."

The girls turned to the door. "Shirley."

Shirley walked in. "Hey guys."

"Shirl, you knew of Mila's plan?" Sunny asked.

"Yep, she asked me a week ago to help and I agree. She told me that she didn't want to hide her relationship with Lauren anymore. She wanted to show that she wasn't afraid anymore and to tell Lauren that she didn't had to be. So, that's why she sang in public."

The girls were worried. "Are you sure the media will take it well?"

Shirley nodded. "I think so. I have been going online and saw some videos that I think shows how much the two care for each other."

"Videos?"

"Yep, here I will show you." Shirley took out her cell phone and opens a video.

The girls watched. "Hey this is outside the studio when the fire happened."

"Yep, it was a fan cam."

The girls watch and recognize the scene.

"Guys, I think Camz is still inside?"

The girls look at her. "Why do you think that?"

"The building is falling apart. Camila might be trapped in there. OMG CAMILA!!!!!!"

"Lauren calm down! Don't jump to conclusion."

Lauren ran into the building.

"Hey Miss, where are you going?!"

"Lauren, stop!!!!!!"

"OMG did you see that?! Lauren ran into the building!"

"What?! Is she crazy?!"

"She thinks Camila is in there. Whoa, I didn't know they were close."

"They must be good friends for Lauren to go save her."

"I don't know, I think it's more."

"What you mean like girlfriends?"

"Maybe, but seeing Lauren like that, I won't be surprised."

"I hope they both get out."

The girls look up from the phone. "Whoa, the fans suspect that?"

Shirley nodded. "Yep. I mean, how many people would run to save someone in a trap building? It takes a lot. Oh, here's another one from a different person."

"You don't think Camila is really...."

"I don't believe it. She can't be."

"But when Lauren came out before, she was crying."

"Let's not jump to conclusion yet, they could be still- hey look!"

"Omg its Camila! Someone is carrying her. Camila is alive!"

"Camila is really alive. Thank god. Whoa, look at Lauren run."

"She must be really happy. I guess they really are close."

"Hey, do you think they are together?"

"Well, if they are, I support it. I mean, we joke about Camren and all but if they are, I really will support it."

"Yeah, seeing them like that, I can tell they really care about each other."

"Hey we should post this, let people know how much Camila and Lauren really care about each other."