4

"Camila!"

Camila turned and saw her manager's car parking next to her. She got inside. "Sorry I took so long."

"It's alright. It's not your fault."

"I hope you weren't too bored while you waited."

Camila smiled. "No, I wasn't. I have fun."

*

"Shirley."

Shirley turned around. "Oh, hi Lauren, what's up?"

"Do you know Camila very well?"

"Yes I do. She was a student of mine. Why?"

"I was just wondering what Camila was like."

"You want to know her?"

Lauren nodded. "Yes I do. She's such a nice person. I really like her personality and her friendliness. I just want to know a little more about her."

"Well, I can't tell you too much about her but she's pretty much what you said, friendly, kind, and a good person. She's also really funny and can be a bit or a prankster but good heart. And she's really great at dancing."

Lauren held her chin. "Why does that sound like another person I know?"

Shirley swallowed. Has Lauren figured it out?

"Hmm, maybe it's just another friend."

"Well, anyways is there anything else Lauren?"

"Does she come here anymore?"

Shirley shook her head. "Not for a long time. She's been really busy."

"I see." Lauren looked sad.

"What's wrong?"

"I guess I really wanted to see her again. I really had fun today with her and wanted to spend time with her again."

Shirley gave a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry, you will see her again. I know you will."

"Really, you really think so?"

"Trust me Lauren, you will. Give it a few weeks or months, you will see Camila again."

Lauren smiled. "Thanks Shirley." She noticed the time "Oh, I got to go. See you tomorrow." Lauren left the building.