17

"Is everyone here?" Sandra asked.

"Yep, all five of us are here!" Tiffany said.

"5 Element" were outside of the studio. When they heard the explosion, they quickly evacuate the building. The building was on fire now.

Leslea look around. "I hope everyone is okay."

"What exactly happen?" Jessi asked.

"From what I heard, it seem the explosion was caused by an electric spark or something. One of the equipment just went nuts. That's all I know." Sandra said.

"Everyone!"

The girls turn and saw it was "Four Season."

"You guys are okay!"

"Wait, where's Camila?" Lauren asked.

Sunny shook her head. "We don't know. We just ran out when we heard the explosion. We figure Camila would have ran out too so we left first."

The girls seem worried. "You don't think she's still inside?"

"Can't be. She would have left when the explosion happen. Why would she stay?"

"Where did she go?"

"Last time we saw her, she said she had to use the restroom."

As they talk, Lauren overheard the firefighters talking.

"How is the situation?"

"It's bad. The fire is too strong and the insides of the building is starting to fall apart. We lost contact with the group we send in. It seem that got cut off."

Lauren froze. The building was collapsing? What if Camila is trapped? "Guys, I think Camila is still inside?"

The girls look at her. "Why do you think that?"

"The building is falling apart. Camila might be trapped in there. OMG CAMILA!!!!!!" (I LOVE OMG SONG :D)

"Lauren calm down! Don't jump to conclusion."

But Lauren sense she was right. Something was telling her that Camila was still in there. Lauren ran into the building.

"Hey Miss, where are you going?!"

"Lauren, stop!!!!!!"

But Lauren is already gone in.

*

"Give it up already, the rock isn't going to move." Lily said as she watch Camila pushing the rock.

"Well, if you help, maybe it will."

"We tried it, it's not going to move."

Camila sighed. They had been stuck here for about 15 minutes now. They had tried to move the debris but it wouldn't budge. But Camila still refuse to quit. "That may be true, but I still refuse to give up."

Lily look at her. "What's the point? It's just a waste of time and energy."

"It's better to at least try your best, then give up on the spot. You never know unless you really try." Camila began to push the rock again.

Lily watch as Camila struggle. Suddenly memories played in her mind. Lily blinked as she remember. She smiled a bit. "I see you still haven't change."

Camila stop and look at her. "What?"

"You haven't change. You are still the same Camila like before."

"What are you-"

Suddenly, the door open. "Camila!"

Camila was shocked. "Lauren?! How- When- What are you doing here?"

"I came to save you!"

Lily was shocked as well. Lauren was here to save Camila? After all that happen to them, Lauren still loved her? Just how strong was their bond?

"Lily, help us!"

Lily shook the thought and went to them.

"OK, on the count of three. 1...2...3!"

The girls lifted the debris and pushed it aside.

Lauren hugged and kissed Camila. "Camz, I'm so glad you're okay! I was really worried."

Camila held Lauren and smiled. "I'm fine."

Lauren look at Lily. "Are you okay?"

Lily and Camila quickly glance at each other. "Um..yeah." Lilly nervously said.

Camila sense the awkwardness. "Let's get out of here!"

They quickly ran out of the bathroom and made their way out.

As they ran, Lily was deep in thought. She didn't know what to think at the moment. She was confused, yet she understood. She was scared, yet she was calm. She was angry, yet she felt happy. Why was she feeling like this? Lily mentally smiled. It was because she realized something, something she should have years ago.

"Lily, look out!"

"Huh?" Lily look up and saw a piece of the ceiling was coming at her. Lily jumped out of the way but still got hit on her left arm.

"AHHHHH!!!!" She fell on her knees, holding her arm.

Camila went to her with Lauren close by. "Lily, are you okay?"

Lily shook her head as she held her arm. "No, it hurts. It's hurts so much. I can't feel my arm."

Camila look and saw a huge cut and blood was starting to come out. "Shit! We got to stop the blood!"

Lauren took off her jacket and rip it. "Hold still." Lauren tied a piece of the clothing around Lily's arm. "There, that should stop the blood a bit."

Lily look at her. "T-thank you."

Lauren smiled. "No problem."

Camila saw the guilt in Lily's eyes. But it was not the time to think about this. "Think you can walk?"

Lily got up. "Yeah. It's my arm that hurts so I'm okay. Let's just hurry!"

The three continue to run until they saw a huge hole in front of them. Lauren look down. "Shoot, that's deep."

Camila look too. "It's cause we're on the 4th floor. How are we going to get across?"

Lauren noticed a wire hanging above them. "We could use that."

Camila was unsure. "Is it safe?"

"Don't know, let me-"

Camila grabbed her arm. "Baby, it could contain electricity."

"Camz, there's no spark coming out. Besides, it's the only way."

Camila was still unconvinced but agree. "Make sure it's strong."

Lauren grabbed the wire and tug it. "Seems okay."

Camila look at Lily. "Lily, go with Lauren first. You can't swing with your arm."

"You don't want to go first?" Lily asked.

"Just go, Lily. You're hurt."

Lily pause for a bit before walking to Lauren.

Lauren held her. "Hold tight." They swung across to the other side.

When they landed, Lily noticed something. "Camz, look out!"

Camila  look up and saw the ceiling was coming down. She froze for a second. Then she did what instinct told her to do, she jumped.

"Camila!" Lauren knew Camila wasn't going to make it. She quickly swung to her and stuck her right hand out.

"Camila, grab my hand!"

Camila reach out and grabbed it just in time. But when she look up, she saw the wire was starting to break. "Lauren, the wire!"

Lauren look up and saw the wire was ripping from the ceiling and then it snap.

"Ahhhh!!!!!"

Camila and Lauren suddenly stop falling. They look up and saw that Lily was holding the end of the wire. "Lily!"

"Hold on! I'm pulling you up!" She shouted as she began to pull. Despite the pain in her arm, she kept pulling. "Just hold on, almost there!"

But just when they were a few feet from reaching Lily, they heard a snapping noise. The girls look and saw the wire was starting to snap.

"Shit!!!!" Lily pull the wire faster but she was exhausted and the pain on her arm was making it harder to pull.

Camila knew this. Even though Lily was giving her all, she wouldn't be able to pull both of them out in time.

"That wire isn't going to hold us isn't it?"

Lauren look down at her. "Wait, what?"

"It's going to snap if we both hold on."

"Camila, what are you doing?"

Tears started to fill Camila's eyes. "I said I won't let you go, but I have to right now."

Lauren knew what Camila was thinking. "Camila, don't! Just hold on a little longer. We're almost there!"

"No Lauren. We won't make it, not us two. But you can."

Lauren felt Camila loosening her grip. "No, Camila don't! Lily, hurry!"

"I'm trying! Camila, don't let go! Don't let go! You're almost there!" Lily screamed as she desperately pull the wire.

Camila smiled. "I'm sorry love, I'm sorry." Camila let go and fell into the hole.

"CAMILAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"