•Chapter 6: One Night Stand•

Sexual content
Colby's POV
I watched as I made her cum, then I went and stuck my tongue in her. I love watching her go crazy. I grabbed a condom off of her night stand and put it on as best as I could in my drunken state. I looked at her for permission and then slid myself in.

'Holy shit (y/n) is tight' I thought as I moaned into her ear. I started thrusting into her, feeling her wetness splash onto my thighs. After a few thrusts I turned her around and started slamming (y/n) from behind, I reached my arm around and started to rub her fast while pounding into her.

(Y/n) screamed out and was gripping the sheets as I went faster, if that was even possible. The only sounds I could hear was her screaming my name and the sounds of our skin slapping together with every thrust.

I felt myself getting sloppier as I was coming close to finishing.

"Oh my god Colby," she screamed bending more into me.

After another thrust or two I finished. We laid down for five minutes before I asked if she wanted to go again. We fucked three more times.

Your POV
I woke up the next morning with the biggest hangover ever. I sat up and held my head while squeezing my eyes shut. I got up and went down stairs to get some Advil and water. I took the Advil and chugged more water. I walked up stairs and grabbed my phone checking the time 1:46pm. I looked around and couldn't find Colby 'maybe he Ubered home last night? Maybe this morning? I'll text him'

(Y/n): Had a fun time last night :) hope you got home safely, did you go home last night or this morning?

I sent the text and went to take a shower, I looked in the mirror and my heart sank. I looked at all the hickeys I had 'holy shit they're dark! Fuck did I sleep with Colby last night? Oh no.' My heart started racing and I sent him another text.

(Y/n): Holy shit, Colby I think we fucked last night! I hope we used protection or something! I'm so sorry.

I sent the text then jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and let the water run down my body 'how could I threw myself on him like that? I probably seem like a whore, we just met like a month and a half ago!' I thought to myself. I turned off the shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my bedroom.

I let the towel fall and started looking for clothes to wear. I put on a random bra and a pair of underwear then put on some black leggings with fuzzy socks on top. Then I threw on a hoodie so I could hide most of my hickeys since I had to film a little bit today. I walked over to my mirror and started to try to cover up the hickeys on my neck which I think I covered up pretty well.

I walked back to my bathroom to put on my deodorant and perfume while grabbing my phone. I limped downstairs 'geez it must've been rough last'. I went to my kitchen and started making pizza, I mean it is 2 o'clock.

I heard my phone ding and went to check the text I had gotten, hoping Colby had responded because I had no idea what to do!

Kat: You slept with Colby last night?! You dirty son of a bitch! (9:45 am).

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not but my heart just dropped 'what have I done?'.

(Y/n): Well yeah but not intentionally! I don't even remember what happened last night all I remember is getting super shit faced with him and talking about things and the next thing I know I'm waking up naked in my bed with hickeys. I don't even know if you're joking with me or what but I'm freaking out!

I sent the text and put my phone down running a hand through my hair. I almost started crying because that's what I wanted to do.

I heard my phone ding again and opened the message, this time being from Colby. He must've woken up or just now decided to text me.