•Chapter 5: The Truth•

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ ALSO SEXUAL CONTENT

Your POV
I sighed and started to explain, " when I was eighteen I went to this party with some of my friends. I was drinking and dancing and was having the time of my life, then after a while I met this kid named Dakota. He was a really nice boy and he was super smart but I guess when he got drunk he changed. We both started dancing together and he purposely kept making me drink and drink and got me super wasted to the point to where I could barely hold myself up. Then he took me up stairs to one of the rooms and he knew exactly what he was doing. I kept telling him no and to stop it but to him it didn't matter what I said, I was an irrelevant body to him. He raped me that night and it was horrible because I couldn't do anything to stop it. I didn't know what to do so I never told anyone, and you're actually the first person I've ever told. Anyways, a while later I guess he remembered what he did to but couldn't live with himself. Dakota ended up killing him self and admitted in his note to raping me and that he couldn't live knowing what he did was horrible. I mean I felt bad but I never really cared, he was a monster."

I felt a tear fall down my face and I wiped it away, "I guess when you were pulling off my pants it just reminded me of that night."

Colby sat there shocked and he had anger on his face. I've never seen anyone look so pissed off, " I'm so sorry (y/n), I remember hearing about that some where a couple years ago. What an asshole, you at least didn't end up pregnant did you?"

Colby wrapped his arm around my shoulder and was looking me in the eyes, "I did but I ended up having a miscarriage and it didn't even bother me, I was happy to be completely honest."

Colby pulled me onto his lap and hugged me close, I really felt all the emotions from that night escape as I weaped into his chest. We sat like that for a long time.

Eventually we pulled away and started talking about lighter things to lighten up the mood, we continued to drink and we even turned on Family Guy.

We made this an every weekend kinda thing were we sat there and laughed for a long time and got hammered. One night we ended up making a YouTube video of us making food drunk.

"Hey guys it's currently 3:40 am and I'm with Colby Brock," I pulled him over to the camera, "and we're both hammered so why not make some food?"

We ended up trying to make some brownies, which turned into an epic fail. So after failing we ended the video and I put my camera away.

I sat on the counter with Colby standing between my legs as we laughed and fed each other brownies.

"You're a blast to be around, I thought you hated me when we first met," I said picking up more of the brownie up.

"Nah I was just having a bad day and I also get really awkward and shy around new people but now look at us drunk and feeding each other brownies," he laughed.

We laughed and looked each other in the eyes. We started to lean in and make out, it got heated pretty quickly. Colby picked me up and carried me over to my dinning table, setting me down. He tore off my shirt and I did the same his.

Colby picked me up again and started to head up the stairs to my room. He slammed me against the wall next to my door and unbuttoned my pants and I did the same to his. I opened to door behind me and we walked until we fell onto my bed. He pulled his and I's pants off quickly just leaving us in our underwear. He looked me in the eyes and began to kiss me.

Colby kissed down my neck to my chest, making soft moans come out of my mouth. He put his hand behind my back and unhooked my bra quickly throwing it onto the floor so my chest was exposed to him. I blushed madly but didn't stop him from seeing my breasts.

He sucked on one nipple and messaged the other, moans were just flowing out of my mouth. Colby switched breasts and I gently pulled on his hair, I wanted him so bad. He left his marks on my breasts and continued to leave his marks down my torso until he reached my underwear line.

Colby came back up to my face and started making out with me again. One of his hands made its way to my panties and started rubbing me from the outside, I moaned into the kisses while gripping his hair. He rubbed me until I came and kept going, I was a twitching mess and I knew I would be wet as fuck. I kept moaning as he moved back to my neck to make darker hickey's while still teasing me. That went on for another 10 minutes until he got bored.

Colby kissed down my torso again until he reached my panty line. He slowly started kissing down to my clit making my squirm with anticipation. Colby grabbed my legs to keep them open. His mouth finally touched my clit and a moan escaped my mouth yet again. He started kissing and sucking on my clit from the outside of my panties, driving me crazy and I pulled on his hair.

Colby bit the top of my panties and took them off, finally seeing all of me. I watched him lick his lips. Before he could do anything else I flipped us over so I was on top. I started sucking on his neck and palming him through his boxers. Colby let out a light groan as I did this. I left my marks down his torso to his underwear line. I kissed him through his boxers and watched him throw his head back, "fuck," he mumbled. I slowly slid his boxers off and put him in my mouth, I watched Colby tense up as I sucked and bobbed my head up and down.

His moans became more audible and I felt him coming close, so I stopped. He gave me a confused and frustrated look.

"Baby, you ain't finishing just yet," I said and winked.

Colby flipped us over quickly and started sucking and licking my clit, I arched my back. Then he stuck two fingers in and pumped them in and out really fast as he continued to suck on my clit. My moans filled the room.
___________________________
I hope you guys liked it, it's also my first time ever writing smut and I think I did pretty decent. Also remember, they're shot faced.

Love, Katie❤️