Chapter 10; Flames of Passion

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS A RATHER HARDCORE LIME AND I WILL WARN ANYONE WHO IS NOT INTO THAT WHEN IT IS COMING!!!!!! There will also be a quick 'summary' at the end if you skipped the smut :3

NOW BACK TO THE STORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grillby led you to the back from behind you, his hands gently resting on your hips. 

The feeling of his warm hands there sent a delightful shiver down your spine.

You purposefully swayed your hips a little to see what reaction it would get, and you were not disappointed. Grillby stopped for a moment and gripped your hips a little tighter, as if you were about to run off. 

And, after a quick glance down, you realized his dress pants were very tight around his crotch.

You must've really gotten to him.

You two finally made it across the floor to the 'Fire Exit', Grillby getting more impatient by the minute. 

You saw the lust in his eyes and decided to make the first move the moment the door swung shut.

~HEYO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T INTO IT SKIP TO THE END CAUSE THE LIME IS STARTING~

You swiftly swung an arm around his neck and pulled his face towards yours, kissing him deeply and passionately.

Grillby was surprised, but didn't take long to react. He gently licked your bottom lip, asking for permission. 

Now perhaps it was because you were feeling cocky, or maybe you just wanted to tease him, but you denied him.

He frustratingly licked a little harder, his flames becoming a darker, lovely red.

But you still refused to give him what he wanted, letting out a small chuckle.

Grillbly grinned slyly, suddenly reaching out, and grabbing your crotch.

A loud moan escaped your lips and Grillby suddenly explored your mouth with his tongue, giving you the best make-out sesh you'd ever had.

His tongue was warm and somehow wet, you had to fight to keep down the loud noises you wanted to make. 

You pulled Grillby closer to you, your crotch rubbing his bulge. 

Grillby moaned

"A-ahhh... (y/n).."

Taking delight and satisfaction in his response, you continued to make rubbing motions on him, both of you moaning in pleasure and passion.

Grillby suddenly couldn't take the teasing anymore, he broke the kiss and lifted you up bridal style, breathing huskily as he laid you on the table. He leaned over you and continued to make out with you passionately, only stopping to breathe. 

You gripped his very tight dress pants and tugged them, Grillby letting out a small chuckle.

"Very excited, are we?"

You grabbed his bulge in answer, and he let out the deepest, sexiest moan you'd ever heard.

God you needed him to fuck you.

You quickly undid his belt buckle and slid it off of his dress pants, throwing them to the side.

Grillby let out a small, pleasured sound as you ripped off his pants and underwear, letting his member spring free.

You looked at it in utter shock, it was so much bigger and thicker than it was in your fantasi-THOUGHTS.

You pushed Grillby onto the table and stood in front of him, suddenly grabbing his member and quickly moving up and down. 

Warm liquid oozed out of it and down your hand and you got on your knees and wrapped your lips around his member, slowly sucking on it and running your tongue along the tip. 

"A-aaaaa-hhhh! Oh god fuck (y/n)!"

You bobbed your head faster, Grillby moaning and gently grabbing your hair.

He was so close, you could tell. 

This could just be about him today, you'd do it with him eventually, but for now you just wanted to please him.

You moaned with his member in your mouth, setting Grillby off as he twitched and came in your mouth.

You released it from your lips with a pop and looked at Grillby innocently.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Grillby huffed, grabbing you and pulling you towards him, fiddling with your shirt and trying to remove it.

"Na-ah ah. Next time." 

You wiggled your finger and smiled sweetly while licking your lips.

Grillby's hands traveled less frantically and finally rested on your hips.

"God you're amazing (y/n). Normally I'd never do this kind of thing, have a relationship with a co-worker, or even let this happen before we had a proper date." 

He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, slightly embarrassed. 

"I'd like to do this the right way with you, so (y/n), would you go on a date with me? And maybe continue this after?" 

He murmured the second part but you'd heard it, not that you really minded.

You found that you really did enjoy the fact that he could go from professional, to fatherly, to cute, to nervous,to romantic just like that. He was so complex and interesting, you couldn't imagine ever having a dull moment with him.

"I'd love to go on a date with you Grillby. When would you like to go?"

Grillby smiled proudly and put a finger to his chin, puzzled over where you should eat.

"Hmm.. how about Mettaton's diner? I'm not really into the tin can myself but I have heard lots of praise over his food."

You nodded.

"Then it's agreed, Mettaton's tomorrow after work. Deal?"

Grillby pulled you into a sweet and soft kiss as an answer. He gently pulled away and looked into your eyes deeply.

"It's a date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHTY I DEFINITELY FEEL A LITTLE DIRTY FOR WRITING THAT BUT HEY IT WAS KINDA EXCITING

(hope you enjoyed it)

For those of you who stopped reading after my warning:

You gave Grillby a BJ and he admits afterwards that he doesn't normally start relationships off like that, offering to take you on a real date like the gentleman he is. You accept, agreeing to go to dinner together after your shift tomorrow at Mettaton's Diner. 

There's the short version, hope you all enjoyed!

~Reese 

:3