LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL!!

Start from the beginning

"Wow..... I certainly didn't think that was 'love'. I guess in a teenage girl's eyes it's different though. Louis and I aren't-"

I cup my hands over my ears again. "Lalalalalalalalalalalala I'm not listening to this."

He breathes a deep sigh. "Would it make you feel better if I lied and said it was real?"

"Yes. But you're not lying." I poke his cheek, smirking.

"I will never win, will I?"

"Nope." I say, popping the P.

"Well, what can I do to make you happy?"

"Kiss Louis."

Harry's eyes practically bulge out of his head. "What?!"

"Not like snogging, just a quick peck on the lips."

"You have a weird definition of being happy....." he whispers.

"KISS!"

"No! Why would I do that?"

"Because you're in Looooooovvvveeee."

"No we're not! You're my girlfriend, I thought you'd only want me to love you." He removes his arm from my back, staring me in the eyes.

"All Directioners say- and I quote - the only two people Harry is allowed to marry is me or Louis." His gorgeous emerald green eyes stare into my hazel ones, not saying a word at first. Just staring. It feels like ages before he says anything.

"I knew some fans were obsessed-"

"Dedicated." I interrupt, holding up my pointer finger.

"....dedicated, but this insane! Me and Louis aren't gay! And saying who I'm allowed to marry is just wrong. Wrong Lex, wrong."

"You don't understand...." I whisper, turning my head. I can see where he's coming from, but I've seen too many pictures. Videos. Interviews. It's like talking. Once your taught it it's hard to forget.

"I think I do." he practically growls the words.

"And what is that supposed to mean?!"

"You need to learn to respect me!"

"Why would you think I don't respect you?" I feel tears sting my eyes. Don't respect him? DON'T RESPECT HIM! (I say things twice for emphasis.....emphasis!) I have practically lived and breathed that boy for two years. I've seen him date Caroline, kiss Emma, and managed to say "He deserves to be happy." That boy could have killed someone and I still would have loved him. And now he's saying I don't respect him? That feels like a knife through the heart.

"Because you're questioning my sexuality!" he shouts.

"It's only a joke. God Harry, Directioners are insane people who need something to believe in. And if that thing happens to be you and Louis being in a relationship then so be it." I'm at that point where my emotions are an odd combination of angry and depressed. I can't even cry. I simply sit there, looking at Harry with huge puppy dog eyes while at the same time I'm yelling my head off at him. I've confused him. The expression on his face shows that. He lets out a long sigh, wrapping an arm around me again.

"Lex-"

"Listen Harry. The only way I can explain this is we say these things but we don't really mean them. I know you're straight- well obviously. You're my boyfriend. Just......just don't let the whole "gay" thing affect you. Just know that I believe you. Louis though......he has an attitude all his own. He's a sassy one that boy." I give him a weak smile. His hand rubs lightly on my back.