Right in the Eggs

A/N tanks for the 50,000 reads and 200+ votes guys and gals! It really means a lot :)

Sorry I haven't uploaded in FOREVER. I've had major writers block and could not write for the life of me. So this chapter might be a little crappy but ah well.

PS, please vote for me in the Watty Awards. It would mean a lot.

PPS, if you ever want to talk, just comment on here or send me a message. Or you can tweet me at @HarrysGravy143 (WARNING my tweets make no sense half the time)

Oh! And if you ever want a shoutout just ask and I'd be happy to do so. :)

LET'S DO THIS POO!

-Lexi xx

"HARRY!! LEX!! We thought you had died or something! How long were you guys even gone?!" Nina grips us both into a bear hug, her mouth full of taco. "erm...I don't know. A couple of hours...."

"Well Gracie and Zayn came back earlier so we just assumed you had went with Haz and Lou when she said you had left the salon. That or you got kidnapped, and we were not going through that ordeal again." She gives my cheek a quick pinch before wandering back into the kitchen where Niall was digging through the fridge. That girl is, in Louis' words, extremely cheeky.

"Bout time you two came back!" Lou yells from the couch. Gracie is snuggled up next to him. She may seem all lovey dovey, but I'm gonna have a strict talk with that girl later. "You were out in front of the hotel for 15 minutes. And don't think I don't know about you messing with this poor girl's innocence Harry." he waves his taco in the air like a flag, a sassy grin on his face. Both mine and Harry's cheeks get red hot blush on them.

"Erm....let's just get some taco's...yeah?" Harry takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen. Thank God. I do not want to be talking about MY romantic life with Louis. That's just plain wrong. "What all do you want on it?" Harry says, gesturing to the mess of toppings everyone else had left on the counter. "Um....just cheese and sour cream. Oh, and meat too. Don't forget the meat."

He gives me a look like "Are you freaking kidding me?"

"What?"

"You're inhumane." He shakes his head back in forth so that his curls bounce lightly.

"What did I do wrong?" I pout. "I just want a taco."

"Just cheese and sour cream? No lettuce. No tomato. (I love the way he says tomato) No peppers. No refried beans. Inhumane I tell you."

"But I just don't like any of those things!"

"Still...." He sighs, but puts the cheese and sour cream on my taco anyways. He hands me the delicious concoction and I take a giant bite. "Tanks babe." I grin, mouth still full. "Welcome." He says. The whole taco is practically in his mouth!

"You really should chew with your mouth closed you know..." I laugh.

"I could say the same thing to you." He pokes me in the cheek. I smile up at him, making sure to swallow my food first.

"Y'all doing okay in here?" a voice says from behind me. I only jump about 10 feet in the air. I turn around, becoming face to face with Olivia. Her blue eyes look glossed over due to the fact she's laughing so hard.

"Geez Louise Olivia! You scared the crap out of me!"

"I hope not literally...." she giggles. I slap her in the arm. "You knew what I meant. And y'all? Really Liv, really?"

"You say y'all all the time!"

"Do not!" I stomp my foot. It accidentally lands on Harry's shoe. Whoops. He lets out a small moan, but I ignore it.