Sprained ankles so don't go with Motorcycles

A/N sorry I haven't uploaded in a few days, I've been helping write a chapter for ThatOlivia's story. (She'll put my chap up soon, check it out!!)

So I'm eating MickeyD's right now.....this chap's gonna be interesting!!!

"I'm so tired!" Nina whines, plopping her skinny butt on the pink couch. "Then go to sleep!" i shout back. That girl, i swear. "Maybe i will!" she stomps back towards the room. Not even 30 seconds later, she stomps right back in. "I forgot my phone......." her hand slips onto the side table, and she pouts her way back to the room. Olivia fights back tears. "Olivia! You've done wayyyy stupider stuff than that!" "Name one thing!" "Sara's pool party, 6th-" "Gah! No need to remind me!!"

I simply laugh. "Great, now I'm gonna have nightmares." she makes her way to her/Nina's room. "Have fun!" how are they tired?! We're in London for Christ's sake! Places to go, people to meet. Then again, I did sleep on the plane.......

I bright light flashes from the corner of the room.

4 New Messages:

Mom: Hey Honey! Just wanted to say we love and miss you soooo much. Call ASAP!!

Twitter:

@Harry_Styles Hello London!! We're back again, with some visitors.....spying mode commenced.

Harry:

The boys are heading out in a bit, wanna have fun in London?

Grace: Guess who's on their way to London right now? ;D

Oh. My. Gosh.

To Harry: Yes!! Let me know once they leave and I'll head over.

To Grace: WHAT?!?!

I pace the room, thoughts circling in my head. How the heck is Grace getting here? My fingers massage my temples. Grrrrr, people are so frustrating!! I grab my ice water and chug the glass down. Ah, that felt better. Another flash comes from the couch. I only jump about 10 feet in the air, landing flat on my knees. (Ow!! Gosh that hurt!)

Harry: See you soon babe ;)

Grace: call me....

Brrrrriiiinnngggg......Bbbbrrrrriiiinnnngggg..... Come on Grace, pick up!

Hello?

Gracie!! Where are you?!

Just arrived in London International Airport.....

She explains everything about Louis (How sweet! Who knew he had it in him?) "Well, we're staying at the Dorchester, I'll text Louis and have him come get you." "Already got it covered." i can just picture her cat-like eyes smiling. Such. A. Flirt.

"Well I'm going......out....and Liv and Nina are asleep so you'll have to be alone for a bit." she makes a humming noise. "Yes, I see......out. Just promise you won't do anything stupid!" "Like I would EVER do that.." i think back to the one time I rammed face first into a locker over a guy. Grace couldn't stop laughing for a week. (It also didn't help that my braces got caught in the hinges) i hang up the phone, and excitement bubbles over me.

Great, another text.

Harry: they're gone. You ready? Xo

It feels like mere seconds and I'm next-door, rapping my knuckles on the wood. I hear a click and the door swings open.

His black V-neck shirt suddenly looks a lot different than half an hour ago. His hair....... Don't even get me started..... (Wish mine looked that good natural) a small "Oh" escapes my lips. What is wrong with me?! I twiddle my thumbs and stare blankly at the ground. "Well," he asks," are you coming in or not?" he moves to the side, and I enter.