Sleep Soundly

"ZAYN IS A RAPIST!" i here Niall yell. "Am not, I'm too good looking to be a rapist." Zayn the vain strikes again. I decide to make a 2:37 in the morning snack. "Who all wants cereal?" Niall speeds over to the counter, slamming Liam into the fridge. "whoops, sorry about that mate. I'm just so starving." he's now wailing at the top of his lungs. "Shut that mouth of yours or no food for you." he straightens up as if I'm a drill sergeant. "Yes, ma'am!" he gives a two fingered salute.

I pour everyone a small bowl of Lucky-Charms, and soon we're all munching. "So Harry," Louis acts like a news reporter, using his spoon as the mic. "What's it like no longer being a wanted bachelor?" "Oh, I don't know. I'd ask all of you the same thing." the boys sheepishly look at inanimate objects around the room. "Speaking of no longer being a free man." I sock him in the arm. "Say cheese!" He takes out his phone, snapping a picture of his arms around me. "No, no, no! I look terrible, please delete it?" i pout my lips. "You could never look terrible." he kisses my forehead. A round of Awwwws fill the room. "Now," Harry says, patting Liam on the back. "Lets make this interesting."

I set the timer on Harry's phone for 30 seconds. "SAY CARROTS!!" Louis screams. We all squeeze tightly together.

"CARROTS!" we scream, smiling like idiots. A flash goes off, and Louis speed walks over to the phone. "Sorry to tell you all this, but I'm easily the sexiest." he lowers his voice and claws the air like a cat. All the girls rush over to see how "horrible" they look.

Harry just sits there, staring at me. "What, do I have something in my teeth?" "No, it's just......this lighting...its so pretty. That or it's just you." he says, blushing. I start to yawn, my eyes drooping with sleep. "Come on, let's get some rest." the others nod their heads in agreement. The rest is simply a blur.

I don't remember heading back to my bed, nor do I remember Harry coming with me. It must have been around 4 in the morning. I woke up and stretched my arms, hitting poor Harry in the nose. He awakes with a grunt. "Sorry! I just, wasn't expecting anyone to be here." i stroke his hair. He mumbles "s'alright." i sit up and look around. My cut-out has been turned around. "Did you do that?" "I couldn't stand the thought of him staring at us while we sleep." he replies with a grin. "For all I know, he puts camera's in there." A look of panic crosses my face. I think back to all the times I've changed in front of it. "I'm only joking love." he smoothes down my hair.

I force myself to get out of bed, making a beeline to the bathroom. I quickly go, my heart urging to return to harry. That's when I notice the mirror. I LOVE YOU was written across it in lipstick, followed by a heart. How he got ahold of my make-up, I don't want to know. I exit the bathroom, finding harry sitting on the bed grinning. "You little sneak!" i plop down next to him. Wait, is he shirtless? I only hope this isn't a dream.

We sit there for about half an hour, just talking. About nothing specific really. My phone goes off, interrupting our moment. I head over to it. 150 NEW MESSAGES! What did i do? I check the newest one.

Mom: How's everything going?

Crap

Me: good :)

Mom: now don't have any boys over ;) love you!

If only she knew.

Me: love you too! Xo

All of the other messages are from....Twitter? I only get 4 people's tweets sent to my phone, what happened?

"What did you do this time?" harry holds his hands up in defense. "It was Louis, I swear on my love of cats!" He yells, but I'm already out the door.