Louis the Butt Smacker

A/N The wonderful Olivia gave me the idea to do this chapter in little sections, each from someone else's POV. ENJOY!!!!

Niall:

Now, I've always been the one that takes things easy, never lets things get to me. This however, got on my freaking nerves. I glance at Harry, the bloke is grinning like an idiot. "Whoops" his whispers, shrugging his shoulders. I am going to kill him later.

Catching a side-ways glance at Nina, my heart drops like a rock. She's laughing! Sigh, what has this world come to. This has to be THE most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me.

I slump back over to the table, my head hung in shame. I wipe the hair from my face and sit down. Just ignore the giggling, i tell myself, you've performed for way larger crowds than this. Nina slips her hand into mine.

"You alright?" her lips brush my ear. "Not really. Never planned on flashing an entire school cafeteria and me mates, but it is what it is." "Don't worry big boy, I've got ch-yah." she puts my hair back in its place.

"Nialler, I must say-" Louis shouts, but I cut him off. "not in the mood Lou...."

"We've got to create....the mood." Liam says in a horrid Jamaican accent. "There, you see him, sitting there across the way.

He don't got a lot to say but there's something about him."

They all join in, swaying to the beat and screaming at the top of their lungs. I laugh long and loud. These people are sure to be the death of me.

Louis:

Ah, nothing like embarrassing the crap out of Niall in a room full of hot girls. The bell rings, and me and the boys head with Lex to her locker.

"Crap!" she screams. Poor innocent girl, that's probably the closest thing she'll get to a swear word in her life. She (poorly) attempts to block the locker, her eyes wide with fear. I tap Harry's shoulder, giving him a silent signal. My hands wrap around Lex's waist, slinging her over my shoulder.

"Tomlinson!! Put me down now!!" she screams, kicking her legs and nailing me in the ribs. "Sorry love, not until we get a looksy in that locker." i give her a hard slap right on the butt. "Ow!"

The boys turn their necks to peek into the locker. Laughter erupts from their mouths.

"She's Obsessed!!"

"Worst case I've ever seen!!"

"I think I might pee myself!"

"Dannnnnggg, i look sexy in that pic!"

I hand Lex over to Liam, i proceed to look in the locker. Pictures of us cover the walls, mainly Harry if I might add. "Mrs. Styles was in giant paper letters across the door. She even went as far to have a giant carrot painted on her gym bag.

"Please don't look. I think I just died inside." Lex pouts from Liam's left shoulder. Being the devil i am, i reach my hand into the bag.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LOUIS!!! DON'T YOU DARE LOOK IN THAT FREAKIN' BAG!!" she pounds her tiny fists onto poor Liam's back.

My hand slips into the bag, feeling something plastic. I pull out 5 dolls, one for each of us.

Harry's has a giant PROPERTY OF LEXI sticker across it's chest. The other's the same, just with different names.

Liam: Olivia

Me: Grace / Hannah

Niall: Nina

Zayn: Chrissy

"So who is this Chrissy, and where can I meet her?" Zayn smirks into Lex's ear. "Calm down Vain, I'll introduce you to her next hour, we have the same class." if Zayn would have been a stereo typical teen girl, he would be screaming like a banshee. But, he's Zayn, so he simply stares blank faced, attempting to look cool.