XVI.

Jayland

My niggas and I had just got our asses whooped in laser tag. Damn I needed to freshen up my skills. Well actually I didn't do that bad, it's Rakee who needs to fix himself. How do you get such a low score?! He is always talking about how he's the king of laser tag, but he sucks.

"Uhmmm why are you here?" Says Tari, who is standing behind me.

"Well we wanted to go to laser tag..." Is that hard to understand?

"Well I was just at your house. How come you never mentioned that you were going to laser tag?"

"You didn't ask and you didn't tell me you were going to laser tag."

"Whatever." She giggles.

"Yo Tari!" yells Rakee, as he calls Tari over from the parking lot. She runs over to him. That girl is just ughhh.

"Yo Jayland, tell RaRa I had to bounce," says Jayla, as she daps me up.

"Aitee,". I says, chuckling. It's hilarious how she calls him RaRa, but he hates it.

Jayla leaves and I look back at Tari and "RaRa"an I see he wraps his arm around her. Wtf?

Rakee

"What's up?!" She asks, rolling her eyes.

"Damn, who pissed you off?!" I say, and everyone starts laughing.

"That's not funny Kee!" she says, crossing her arms, which just causes us to laugh more. She tries to walk away, but I grab her arm and she punches me in the shoulder.

"Ow!" I say.

"Don't touch me!" she says, crinkling up her nose.

"You ain't have to hit me tho!" That makes her smile, well smirk, and then she's back to pouting. Why is Jayland always getting her in a bad mood? She deserves better treatment.

"Yo guys, can y'all give us a sec?" I say, as they dap me up and walk away.

"Leave me alone!" she says.

"Yeah right. Tell me what's wrong." I say, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Leave me alone Kee, and go bother your girlfriend!" she says, punching my arms softly to try and get me to let her go.

"Who?" I say, smirking and looking confused.

"Jayla, Kee. Jayla!" Oh yeah..... Jayla. I love when Tari calls me Kee. Jayla never does that. She calls me RaRa. Who tf wants to be called RaRa?! And Jayla talk to much and be telling everyone my business. That's how Tari knows half the stuff she knows, not that I wouldn't tell her, but I can't cause Jayla's already told her.

"I just wanna know what's wrong. Im not letting go till you tell me," I say, wanting her to give in.

"It's nothing," she says, smiling, still in my arms. It's funny how she's still in them after all of this time she's been fighting to get out.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Yo Rakee, we about ta go get something to eat. You coming or nah?" says Daquan, with Tashon and Ryan standing behind him. I glance over to see if Jayland wants to come, but he left with Nyese.

"You wanna come?" I ask Tari, quickly unwrapping her from my arms, and spinning her like a ballerina in the process.

"It's not like I have a choice," She says. It's true. Her ride had already left without her.

"You sure you don't wanna go somewhere else?"

"It's okay Kee, I don't mind," she says, shrugging her shoulders.