VI.

Jayland

I don't understand. I am so confused. Yesterday I tried to talk to Tari but she was all like nod run away. Like who tf she think she is?! She needs to get her head out her ass.

Okay maybe I was overreacting. I needed To chill. Maybe smoke a little weed.

"Yo you wanna smoke with us?" ask my nigga, Marquis.

He, Michael, Rakee, and Tashon were all standing there looking like they were already high.

"Sure why not?"
It was almost time for lunch and I don't think anyone would notice us skipping to go outside and smoke weed. I just need to get a couple things out my locker and I'll be good. I need to get that girl off my mind and chill. Weed would be just the thing to do that.

"Yo there goes your booooo," said Tashon, laughing like a wild hyena.

He points to a girl near some lockers that Michael has liked since the first day of school.

"Nah. Watch this," bragsMichael.

Tariasia pov

"Yo wazzup Tari!" Screamed Zaeanna as she saluted me.

"Nuthinnnn," I say as she opens her locker next to my already opened locker. I watched her pull her hair into a bun while looking in the mirror when I see someone checking us out.

"Zee! Michael. one o'clock," I whisper as he approaches us.

"Yo!l he says.  I only knew who he was because he was one of Jayland's friends. I never really talked to him, but I knew he has a crush on Zee and is always bothering her with simple shit. He was also one of the few people from our grade that hung with the Juniors, since his brother, Rakee, was a Junior.

"Nigga why you always bothering me?," said Zee.

"Cuz I gotta tell you something."

"What nigga? what?!"

"I love you."

"I love me too," she says with a smirk on her face and slams her locker shut. We turn to walk away and I run straight into someone. All the books in my hand  fly everywhere. I look up to see it was Jayland and the rest of his crew. Damn!

Jayland pov

All my niggas was laughing at her. They were laughing at Tari! It bothered me a little bit but I couldn't do much. She kinda just ran straight into me and Rakee.

"Bitch, you should watch where you're going," said Rakee. 

As soon as he said it Tari looked straight at me and looked upset.  Oh this was gonna get bad.

"Maybe if your nigga Michael over here wasn't being such an idiot she wouldn't be in such a rush," says Zaeanna. 

I'm not really sure how that comment was supposed to help, but she had definitely just blown Rakee's high.

"Bruh. I don't know why you wasting your time on a lil bitch like her bro. She ain't worth your time," he says to Michael.

"Well my girl here wouldn't be wasting her time here actually paying attention to you so maybe that's why she ran into you. Cuz you're not important and wasting her time."

Even though she wasn't making sense, I kinda liked how Zaeanna was sticking up for Tari. Zaeanna walked away to class and just left Tari standing there frozen. Thankfully, my crew decided to leave after that too.

Tariasia

I was tryna comprehend what just happened but my brain was a little slow. All I can see is Jayland infront of me picking up my books.

Maybe I should help him. Well they were my books.

"I'm so sorry about that," He says apologizing, when I clearly ran into him.

"For what?"

"My idiot of a friend."

I take my stuff and mutter a quick thank you.  I just wanted to get away from him and get to class.