26: Sequel

Damari

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing he said , well, it was the only thing I heard.

"What do you mean? What are you not telling us Doctor?" Honesty asked with tears in her eyes.

Please, don't let this be what I think it is. Cause I'll have to make a choice that I don't wanna have to make. I said in my head.

"What are you sorry for?" I asked

"Santana, she died during surgery. Her heart failed. You can see her if you want to. She's in the same room."

Honesty busted out in tears. Sivan shook his head. I slowly breathed in and out. I let them go first to see her.

When they walked back to where I was they both hugged me and said they were sorry.

I slowly made my way to her room. My adrenaline rushed. What's the point of living, if she's not here with me?

I Walked Into the room and there she lay. If you would have asked me, she looked sleep. But, when I touched her skin, it was cold, ice cold.

I sighed, I pulled out my phone sent a text to Sivan, explaining what was going to happen and what to do.

After that, I wrote a letter to my kids. Explaining to them, how sorry i am.

Laid in bed with her and kissed the tattoo on her neck the read ; Mari

"I love you Tana, and im sorry." Was The last thing I Said before I pulled the trigger, shooting myself in the mouth.

Santana

"Yeah, it's so fun here mommy."

"It truly is baby. It's so peaceful."

"Mommy look! There's daddy!" He said pointing to somebody walking our way.

No, it couldn't be him. Why would he do this? What about our kids?

"Mari?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't live without you Tana. I fucked up. I'm sorry, I love you so much. " he said

I Just stayed quite.

"Mari? you're so dumb." I started "but I love your dumb ass so much." I said grabbing him and kissing him.

This feeling i was feeling was just how I wanted to feel. I was at peace with myself. Mari was here, one of my babies was. What more could I ask for? This is where I wanted to be. Cheers to everlasting love.

In a relationship, you go through things you never thought, but real love never stays away, it always finds its way back. I love Damari, I love my kids. Whether we're there or not, that's something everybody will always know.

The End.

Sike, Its Not Over Yet.

Epilogue

Daeya's POV

12 Years Later.

"How does it feel?" Mari asked me

"What does what feel?" I Asked

"Girl? We turn 16 today."

I shrugged "It feels good I guess."

He sighed,  "Look, I know you're sad about mom and dad still but at least smile. It's our 16th birthday. You know they would want us to be happy."

"Speaking Of my mom and dad. I found this letter from him, I wanted us to read it together." I said opening it.

Dear Damari Jr And Daeya,

Let me start off like this. I met your mom When she was 19 at a hair salon she worked at. A little while later, I saw her at the club and we had you know, sex. Anyways, when I found you she was pregnant I fell in love with her. I cheated on her and she left me. Then one day she invited me over and while we were talking her water broke. Your mom was pregnant with triplets, but one died. I was sad, but y'all are the best thing that ever happened to me and your mother. I never want y'all to blame yourselves for what I did. I chose to take my on life. I love y'all so much. Jr? Youre a now. Don't ever do what I did okay? Treat women with respect and when the right one comes, treat her like she the only woman in the world. Don't be like me, be better than I was. Daeya? Don't ever let a man treat you wrong. Always be yourself, you look just like ya moms and you know your mom looks good right? Lol, just know, no matter how far we are, dead or alive, me and your mom will always love you guys. We're sorry. I love y'all so much. Make us proud.

,From Ya Daddy,
     Damari  Green Winters

I read out loud. "But what about Nicki? He didn't tell us about her." Mari said

"Your father met me when your mom moved to Miami when y'all were babies. He didn't love me, but he had love for me. I was jealous that he didn't love me. So when I told him i was pregnant, I thought he would drop her for me. But, he didn't. And I'm glad he didn't."

"What you did wasn't cute miss Nicki. But, I do wanna apologize for how I have acted over the years. I love Saint as much i love Mari. Just know you earned the right to be called mom."

"Yeah Daeya's right. We're a family and that's all that matters." Mari said.

We all hugged. I miss my mom and dad, but I can't be sad all my life. What Nicki told us completed everything, I'm finally at peace.

Santana

Now I Feel Complete Knowing That My Kids Are Ohkay. Everything Is How It Should Be. Would I Change Anything? No. This Is My Story. A Life I Lived, Loving Damari, Til' Death Do Us Part.

The End.

Thank You For Everyone Who Read My Book, Showed Love, I Worked To My Best Ability And I Wouldn't Change A Thing About This Story.

Until Next Time.

Love You Guys So Much!