13

Santana

I woke up with a mild headache and on top of that I was confused. I had no clue where I was. I tried to get up but I was tied down to a chair. I heard the sounds of heels clacking. They stopped and I looked up to see a girl standing there looking at me, smirking. Then she slowly made her way over to me.

She looked so familiar, I just can't remember where I saw her at.

"Well well well. Look at who we have here."

"What the fuck am I doing here?and who are you?"

"Smart mouth? Hmm I'm surprised Damari deals with you. He doesn't like when people get smart with him."

"You must not know him then."

"Oh I know him very well." She said smirking at me

"What the hell does that mean?"

She didn't get to answer because  there was a knock at the door. When she opened it, there stood Raven & Drose!

"Tie her to the bed!"

I kicked and screamed for them to stop but they didn't. All they did was laugh. After they tied me up they undressed me and left me with this mystery girl.

She smirked and started touching me in places and it made me uncomfortable.

I was weak and tired. After a while the door opened, his voice sounded so familiar. Come to find out it was Jaye, my ex.

"What the hell! Why am I here?" I yelled

"Stop yelling Santana. I told you that you were mines." He said unbuckling his belt.

I was so scared. It's like I knew what was about to happen but I just couldn't believe it. Why me out of all people?

"Let's have a little fun."

He said as he forced himself inside of me. I couldn't fight, I was to weak. All I wanted right now was to be dead.

I think he might have been recording the whole time but I really couldn't process anything.

I was in so much pain. I just couldn't do anything. I don't even remember how I got here, last thing I tempered was being the hospital with Mari.

It hurt so bad, I'm so terrified at what might happen to me next.

But that girl? She looks so familiar. Oh, wait, that's that girl from the clinic that day that tried to kick me in my stomach.

Why would she want to hurt me? Who is she?

Later, Raven walked in.

"How could you do this to me rave?" I asked in soft, hoarse voice.

She sniffed as tears came out her eyes.

"Tana, I'm sorry. I was jealous of the relationship that you and Kay were building. You left me!"

"You've always been so silly! Best friends always have falling outs, sometimes they don't agree with each other and take breaks. I tried reaching out to you multiple times. I can't believe you would do something so stupid!"

"I'm going to help you get out of here."

There was a loud bang at the door and in walked......

😭😭😭😭😭😭

     follow me on Instagram: sttanleyyy