12

Santana

"My gosh Mari! What happened to your face?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I told you this already. Stop asking me shit." He mumbled

"Why are you even here then? Get out if you're going to have an attitude, I haven't done anything to you."

He sighed and ran his hand down his face.

"Last night, Raven was here with Drose. I got into a fight with them and they left saying somebody was coming for you. Thats why I have an attitude, I'm sorry."

My heart started racing. What was even going on? Raven? Drose? Who was coming for me? My heart monitor went was beeping which caused a nurse to rush in.

"Woah! Mrs. Winters take it easy! What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Could I get some water please?"

She nodded and walked away.

"Where is Kay?"

"Waiting room with the twins."

I sighed. This is too much. I feel really bad, since Mari has met I I've put him through hell. Then I've been lying to him for so long, I hope he doesn't leave me.

"U-um Mari? I haven't been completely honest with you."

"Come on Santana, I don't got time for this. What is you talking about?" He snarled

"Truth is, I haven't been okay, I wouldn't say I'm sick but I'm not healthy either. That's why we lost our baby. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"I don't get it! What at you even talking about? What are you sorry for. Help me understand Santana, I'm lost."

"There is something wrong in my body. A couple years ago the doctor told me that I have something wrong with my uterus and if I were to conceive, my placenta could possibly be infected. So if I were to have a baby I could die, the baby could die, or both of us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that. I blamed us losing our baby on you. But it was me."

"Who keeps some shit like that a secret? You could have talked to me about it, I wouldn't have left you if that's what you thinking. What's wrong with you bruh?"

I just sat there looking stupid. I felt so guilty. I was so insecure that I didn't know how to act.

"I love you and I'm so sorry that I wasn't honest. There wasn't any excuse for it. Just please don't leave."

I looked up at him and a few tears from his eyes. He then walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." He mumbled and after that he walked out of the door and didn't look back.

Did I just lose the love of my life?

Follow me on IG: sttanleyyy