23: Sequel

6 Months Later

Mari

So let me give y'all the run down right quick. After that shit happened with everything about Nicki being pregnant my life has been hell.

We found out that the baby was mines and Santana cried for a month. She moved back here with the twins and I haven't spoken to her in 6 months. She calls Sivan or Honesty and they bring the twins to my house and when it's time for them to leave one of them picks them up.

If yall don't remember who Sivan and Honesty are, go back to the first book, it tells you. But Sivan is Mari's bestfriend.

Ever since Nicki had the baby, she's been on my ass, being too clingy and shit and I don't like that shit none.

Anyways Honesty had her baby and it was a girl. Her name is Carolyn Diamond Johnson.

Nicki had a boy and we named him Saint Winters. I love my son but I can't see myself without Santana.

Earlier today Sivan told me he couldn't take the kids back so I guess I had to do it and im nervous asf.

"Aye? Y'all ready?" I asked them

"Yeah, we're ready daddy." Mari said coming down the stairs, with Daeya by his side looking sad. I noticed that every time she comes over she looks sad.

"Daeya? What's wrong with you?"

She sniffled "You're a bad daddy, ever since you had that baby, mommy has been sad and sick." She said glaring at me.

  Damn, it feel like my heart just been ripped out hearing those words from my daughter.

"What'chu mean mommy sick?" I asked

"She's always throwing up blood, her hair has got shorter, and she's so weak." She said

After she said that I hurriedly put them in the car and sped to Tana house.

God knows I can't loose her.

**********

Santana

"I'm trying to hang in there but it keeps getting stronger and stronger. The only thing keeping me alive is my twins at this point." I said to Honesty through the phone.

"How bad is it? And have you told Mari?" She asked

"It's really bad and the twins are starting to notice to. No, I haven't told him, but I've been thinking about telling him soon."

"Yeah, you really need to tell him. I know your mad but he does need to know."

I sighed. "I know, your right,-" I was cut off by loud knocking

"Hey, I'll call you back later," I Said

"Kay. Love you byeeeee!" She said hanging up

The knocking got louder and I was starting to worry.

"Who is it?"

"It's us mommy!" I heard Daeya's soft voice through the door. I don't know what's going to happen when I'm gone.

I opened the door and standing there was the twins and Mari.

"Hey Santana."

"Hey Mari, come in we need to talk. Twins? Go in your rooms while mommy and daddy talk." I said letting them come in. They nodded their heads and took off up the stairs. I walked to the couch and sat down next to him, adjusting the scarf on my head.

"How have you been?" He asked

"I'm fine-"

"Don't lie to me." He said cutting me off

"What?"

"I said don't lie to me, what's been going on with you?" He said "And before you lie, Daeya told me about you throwing up blood, you've got smaller, like, what's up?" He continued

Sighing I began "Mari... 4 months ago I was at home alone will the twins were with you, I was feeling a little sick but I didn't pay it much mind until I started throwing up blood. I went to the doctor a week later found out that I have brain cancer. It's gotten worse and the doctor said I could go any day now." I said

I heard him sniffle and then he looked up at me.

"What am I gonna do without you? Most importantly, what are they twins going to do without you?" He asked

"I dont know Damari. But, I don't wanna be sad and mope around,  I'm just gonna enjoy the time I have with you and the kids now." I said

Sorry this chapter took so long I've just been busy with school and stuff.  But what y'all think? I know how I wanna end the book but I don't think y'all gone like it. This book got like 5 more chapters, maybe less, then I'm gonna start focusing on my other books.

I love you guys so much! Thanks to all the ones who support me. 🖤

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!

Stanisha💓,