4

Santana

I woke up with bright lights shining in my face.

"Ah Ms. Rozáe, you're awake!! Let me go grab the young man that's waiting for you"

She left and a few minutes later Damari walked in. I haven't spoken to him since we took my virginity 2 weeks ago, which you guys already know.

"Hey. How you feeling?" He asked me.

"Like shit. What happened to me anyways? "

"You just passed out thats all but the doctors ran some tests"

"Some tests for what?"

"I don't know they wouldn't tell me."

It was silent for a little while.   

"Aye? Why haven't you been hitting me back?" He asked

"Why would I? It was just sex. I'm pretty sure that's all you wanted right?"

"Not if I'm texting you, asking you out on a date. We rushed it. I know that. Maybe I wanted to get to know you."

Again with the silence.

After a while a doctor walked in with papers.

"Alright Ms. Santana, the reason why you passed out is because of high blood pressure. Are you aware that your pregnant? "

My whole world stopped. What was I gonna do with a baby at 19?

"Pregnant? No I didn't know. How far along am I?"

"You're exactly two weeks I will make you a prescription for prenatal vitamins that you can pick up on your way out" and then he left.

I didn't know what to say, or how to feel about anything, Pregnant? A baby? What was I going to do?

"Damn, I could have sworn I strapped up." He said

"Did you really just say that?"

"I saw the look on your face. You ain't ready to be a mother. So what are you going to do? Kill em?"

"I shouldn't have been so quick to have sex with you, I mean I barely know you. Now I'm having your kid" I said

He scrunched up his face

"Well then I guess you just gone have to get to know me."

"Okay"

"But you have to move in with me."

Has he lost his mind?

"No thank you. I already rushed with you once. That's not happening again. I'll be fine where I'm at."

He smirked and licked his lips. "Baby girl it's not like you really have a choice. It's happening wether you like it or not."

"Ill let you think that."

"We gone start packing tomorrow so get ready."

3 Hours Later

I was finally leaving the hospital and Mari was taking me back home. I couldn't believe I was pregnant by him.
How is everybody going to feel about me being pregnant. I mean I don't know shit about this dude and lookie here I'm knocked up.

................................................

Follow me on Instagram: @sttanleyyy