22: Sequel

Santana

"Who that fuck is that bitch?!" Mari said

"She is my neighbor. They have kids so Jr and Daeya would hang out with them. But, I didnt know this was happening I swear." I said

"See if yo ass would have never snuck and went off to Miami this would have never happened!"

"Be real and don't blame this all on me Damari! If you would have never cheated on me with that crazy ass bitch then we would have been fine. I got raped twice!"

"Be real? You lied and said you was a virgin, had my ass looking stupid. For all I know those could be any niggas kids!" He spat

I looked at him shocked. Does he really think I'm a hoe? I thought.

"You know damn well those are your kids! "

"Nah, ion know shit when it comes to you. You really pushing my buttons."

"You know what? Fuck you! And next time you tell that bitch Nicki or any other bitch my business, Imma beat yo ass! Me leaving has nothing to do with her." I said storming off.

I admit what I did was wrong but does he really have to rub that shit in my face? Then tell another unknown women about our business. He's lost his fucking mind.

When I get back to Miami I'm going to kill that bitch for doing what she did to me daughter. But what's really hurting me the most is that he doesn't think the kids are his. I mean they look just like him! I Don't know what I'm going to do.

I heard talking in the kitchen so I went in there to see Mama Doris looking mad as ever. She was glaring at some light skin girl.

"Who is this?" I asked

The girl smiled "I'm Nicki, Mari's other baby momma.

My heart just stopped.

Mari

What the fuck is wrong with me? I know damn well those kids is mine. They look just like me. Yeah, I was wrong for telling Nicki but I just needed to vent to somebody.

I dont know who this London bitch is but Imma kill her ass.

I was trying to get some more sleep but that didn't go as planned because Tana came busting in my room.

"What the fuck Santana?"

"I get you were upset with me, but you didn't have to go and get another bitch pregnant!"

"What are talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Does Nicki ring a bell?"

"Shit." I whispered

"Yeah shit nigga. She's pregnant with your baby. How could you do that? But it's okay, we not together anyways. We'll be gone in the next week, so you can focus on your family with Nicki since your not so sure Jr and Daeya are yours anyways." She said walking out the door.

What the fuck have I got myself into?

I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER AT ALL. I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK SO I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. BUT NEXT CHAPTER WITH BE LONGER AND MORE DETAILED BECAUSE THIS IS SOME TRASH ASS SHIT AND I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER.

BUT UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!