18: Sequel

Hey This Is The Start Of The Sequel.
It Was Originally Called Family Mocking Bird. But I Decided To Incorporate It Into This Book.
Ohkay Here It Goes!.

After Everything That Happened 3 Years Ago Santana Is Living Well In Miami With Her Now 3 Almost 4 Year Old Twins Daeya And Damari. She Hasn't Been With Another Man And Misses Damari.

Damari Has Had A Hard 3 Years Without Dior. In And Out Of Bed With Women. What Happens When Santana Makes A Surprise Visit Back To Atlanta?

~3 Years Later~

Santana

"Mommy? Can we play at Janis and Ethan's house?" Daeya  asked.

"Did you ask their mom? If its okay with her, its okay with me."

Its been 3 years since I left Atlanta. I miss Mari so much. Honesty told me he's been doing bad and that hurts.

Honesty is coming down this weekend and I might go visit him but he probably hates me.

My phone buzzed a couple times notifying that I had text messages from Mrs. London ( Janis & Ethan mom) and Honesty.

I replied to Mrs. London first.

7:16 | From Mrs.L💝

Hey Tana! I'm Bringing The Kids Back At Around 7:30.

7:16 | To Mrs.L💝

Ohkay, Sounds Good. See You Then!

I then texted Honesty back.

7:20 | From Honesty

Girl pick me up from the airport at 6.

7:20 | To Honesty

Thought you wasn't coming till Friday?

7:20 | From Honesty

The twins birthday tomorrow and you need to come back to Atlanta and let Mari see them damn kids. He's looking bad and he needs closure.

7:20 | To Honesty

I was thinking about that. And ohkay see you! Love you.

7:21 | From Honesty

Mhm, Love You Too.

I sighed seeing him hurt was gonna be the death of me.

I can only imagine that day we found out that I was pregnant.

I woke up with bright lights shining in my face.

"Ah Ms. Rozáe, your awake let me go grab the young man that's waiting for you"

She left and a few minutes later. Damari walked in. I haven't spoken to him since we took my virginity 2 weeks ago