21: Sequel

Mari

I Woke Up And Felt Something On Me. Then I Recognized It Was My Kids . Man They Done Gotten Big. I Removed Them Off Me Gently So They Wouldn't Wake Up But Then I Heard A Soft Little Voice.

"Daddy? Are You Leaving Again?" Daeya Asked

"Nah baby, I'm Just Going Downstaris With Ya Mommy And Grandma." I Said Kissing Her Forehead

"Okay Daddy. But Can You Promise Me Something?"

"Yeah Wassup?"

"Promise Me And Mari You Won't Leave Again. Because While You Were Gone. People Hurt Me."

WHAT THE FUCK!! I Swear Tana is Finna Get Fucked Up.

'What'chu Mean They Hurt You?"

"Down Here Daddy." She Said Point To Her Private Part.

Oh Hell Nah.

"Yeah I Promise. " I Said Kissing Her Forehead And Walking Out The Room.

Just Knowing I Couldn't Be There To Protect My Family Hurts My Feelings I Swear It Do. I Can't Wait To Find Out Who Did This.

While I Was Walking Down The Stairs I Bumped Into Tana.

"Have You Lost Your Rabbit Ass Mind!?" She Asked Me

"NO! Have You Lost Yours!? Where Was You  When Some Nigga Was Touching On My Damn Daughter !?"

"Damari WHAT Are You Even Talking About?"

"I Was Talking To Daeya And She Said "Daddy Promise Me And Mari You Won't Leave Again Because When You Were Gone People Were HURTING Me" I'm Like What Are You Talking About And She Pointed To Her Private Part Santana. What Nigga Havd You  Had Her Around? Who's Been Watching Her?"

She Shook Her Head And Then Ran Upstairs. I Followed Her.

Santana

I Ran As Fast As I Could Upstairs And Opened The Bedroom Door. I Ran To Daeya.

"Daeya! Daeya! Get Up Baby, Momma Wants To Talk To You."

"Yes Mommy? Am I In Trouble?"

"No. But Who Hurt You Down There."

"It Was Mrs. L"

Oh My God. That Old Bitch.

_______________________________________

Ooooooh Snap. It's Getting Crazy.

     Excuse Any Mistakes

Comment/Vote🤗

Instagram: sttanleyyy & stan.writes