6

Santana (A Couple Months Later)

Mari had left to do some work. I still don't know what kind of job he has but I'll ask later.

Currently I was getting ready to go meet Raven at Apple Bee's.We hung out a couple months ago but I was to scared to tell her I was pregnant. I'm pretty sure she'll be able to tell that I'm pregnant now.

I showered and put on lotion. I was wearing a pink dress that was kinda tight and it showed off my little baby bump! I'm also wearing some cute pink sandals.

I Put On My Clothes And Left.

(At Apple Bees)

"Heyyy Tana! Oh my gosh you look so pretty. You've gotten bigger since the last time I saw you. How have you been??"

"Good Girl! I miss hanging out with you. How have you been? Ya know since the whole Drose situation at the shop?"

"Girl forget Drose I knew I shouldn't have fell for that trick. Girl I found out that her and Kay have been messing around for 2 years on and off. I have deep feelings for her and I let her touch me too! Just a bunch of bullshit. She's been calling and texting but I ignore her."

"Its okay boo!  Don't even stress about it, you're gonna be okay. But guess what bestie???!?"

"What?"

"I'm 3 months pregnant."

"Pregnant? What the fu— really? I saw that you were getting big but I just thought you were bloated. OH MY GAWWDDD IMMA BE AN AUNTIE HOES!!!!"

I laughed watching her do a funny dance in her seat.

"You have to tell me everything!"

"Well it started at the club. Remember that night right? I had a few shots and I was feeling really bold, dancing on Mari and stuff.. We left and had some bomb asex. Then boom, 2 weeks later I'm pregnant."

"My cousin? Girl I'm glad you're having a baby by him! Ever since y'all bumped into each other that day at the shop he hasn't stopped talking about you! He had the BIGGEST crush on you girl!"

"Yeah! He told me he loved me and he made me move in with him. Life's been great. Pregnancy sex is the best though, I be having attitudes, but you know how that goes. Wink wink"

"EWWW! TMI bitch! But awnnnn that's so so cute. I can't wait for the baby to get here."

Mari POV

"So shorty pregnant?"

" Yeah, 3 months. I made her ass move in with me. I love her ass. But them attitudes gone be the death of me."

"Ahhhh I'm happy for you my nigga. Finna have a baby shit! But you know Monroe ass gone be mad shitty."

"So what! She always on my d*ck bro I don't want her . I gotta family now and that's that. I fucked her ass a good one time and that was a year ago, so she just gone be upset."

Monroe.. . I hate strongly dislike that girl. We had sex ONE TIME, and now she won't leave me alone. I don't even know why he brought that girl up.

Speaking of the devil, here she go, texting me right now!

Monroe: Hey Baby How You Doing? We Needa Hang Out Soon 😥

Mari: Bitch We Sex One Time And That Was A Year Ago. I Don't Like You. Stop Texting Me For My Girlfriend Get Mad

I ended the conversation just like that, and I never texted back.

"Man you know it was." Talking bout she miss me."

"That's wild, if Tana find out, she most likely is going to beat her ass."

We was talking it up and then I gotta call.

"Who's calling your? It better not be Monroe." He said laughing

"Haha so funny. It's actually, Santana."

Incoming Call
Tana

"Hello? "

"Hey Mari. I Just Got Home And I Was Going To Cook Dinner. Are You Gonna Be Home In Time? "

"Yeah. Is It Alright If I Bring My Sivan With Me? "

"Uhm? The Sivan With A Wife And Three Kids? "

"Yeah. How You Know Him? "

"My Friend Shyna. You already know the rest of the story lol. But sure, bring him."

I Laughed "Aight Baby Ill Be There Soon. I Love You"

"Ohkay I Love You More Bye"

She Hung Up.

"Ight come on n. We going to my crib. Tana wants to meet you and she cooking. Don't try no funny shit either nigga, or imma fuck yo ass up."

"Haha nigga shut up. I'm not on shit."

26 Minutes Later

"Baby I'm here."

"Alright I'm in the kitchen the food is ready. Did you bring your friend with you?"

"Yeah here we come."

We walked to the kitchen and Dior was setting the plates of food down on the table. She looked up and saw me and walked over to give me a kiss.

"Hey baby I missed you! How was your day?"

"Good. How was yours? How's my baby?"

"It was good. I hung out with Raven today and told her that I'm pregnant and she was so happy.Our baby is fine. My stomach was hurting just a little bit today but that's normal in the first trimester. But please introduce me to your friend."

I smiled at her. Man I really do love this girl. "Right. Santana this Sivan. Sivan this is my girlfriend/ babymomma, Santana."

"Ha, nice to meet you Santana, this nigga don't ever stop talking about you. Congrats on your baby!"

She started blushing. Tuh, tender ass girl.

"Lol nice to me you too! Now let's eat!!"

After Dinner

"Alright bye Sivan! It was nice meeting you again! Take care of those kids and your beautiful wife!"

"I will and nice meeting you too! Imma holla at you later Mari."

After that we went inside, cleaned up, and went to bed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Wanna keep in touch? Follow me on Instagram: sttanleyyy ❤️