"Take me to look for one."

-------------------------------------------

Camila looked at the calendar. It's so crazy how after 5 months, she still missed him. Still cried over him. Still dreamt about him.

Camila looked at her snapchat from him and opened it. He looked so handsome. His stubble was more thicker. So damn manly looking.

She sent back a picture of her in her panties.

He replayed it and then screen shotted it.

She giggled to herself.

He sent back a snap.

Of course. He played the ab card.

She got up and went into her bathroom, posing in the mirror. She sent a full on, nude mirror pic. She can already picture his reaction.

He opened it. replayed it, then screenshotted once again.

He sent a picture of his boxers. "thanks a lot now I'm hard and I have work in 15."

She giggled sent a picture of her smile. "Cold shower time?"

He sent a picture of him in the shower. "You already know baby."
. Ugh when can she just see him already?? It feels like it's been forever.

----------------------------------

Shawn picked up his pay check from work. Work was shitty. He worked at Buffalo Wild Wings, but so far he's been making bank. He'll have enough money to see her in no time. Thats the only thing he has to hold onto.

"Shawn!" His grandma called.

He went to her. "Yeah?"

"Can you take out the trash?"

"Can I go see my girlfriend?" Yeah, he was being a dick to her. He's been one since the day he got there. He can't help it though he needs her. So bad.

She sighed. "Don't blame me for this. I haven't done anything but let you live with me."

"I don't want to live here!" He said aggressively. "Don't you get it??"

He shook his head, went into the kitchen, grabbed the bag, and took it outside throwing it in the big trash can.

He walked back inside. "I'm going to see her.. soon." He said sternly.

God he'd never felt more alone. This was so shitty. More than that- this was devastating. This was killing him.

------------------------------------

It's literally been 7 whole months. Camila had no idea it would've been this long. This wasn't the 'temporary' she thought.

Camila sat on the bleachers at the schools basketball game. Usually, she would be watching him play. Now it's just a bunch of guys she couldn't even care to watch. Her phone vibrated and it was him calling. She stood from the bleachers and walked out of the gym, standing outside the door.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dobby.. What are you doing?"

"At the school game. What are you doing."

"That's a good question.. What am I doing?"

She giggled. "I don't know that's why I asked."

"Turn around." He said.

She turned and she couldn't believe her eyes. She froze right there. Her heart exploding with so many emotions. There he stood. Black jeans, white shirt, red flannel, and red vans. His hair longer, his arms bigger. His smile still the same. His eyes still the same. She felt her eyes water and her throat close up. She covered her mouth and began crying right there before him. She ran towards him and he wrapped his arms around her. She felt her knees give out but he held onto her so she didn't fall. She looked up at him. It was him. "How is this happening?" She whispered. She felt his face to make sure it was real.