Sparks

Sunday February 15th, 2015
Jhene

"It's almost 5 in the afternoon and this bitch sleep."

"Hush girl, let her sleep."

"Hell nah. Imma wake her ass up."

Without opening my eyes, I turned my head in the direction of the voices. "Don't have me beat some ass on this holy Sunday."

Near my bathroom door I heard a body bump against the door and a plastic object drop on the hardwood floor. "Oh shit!"

Finally deciding to open my eyes, Justine stood by the door with her hand over her heart and a shocked expression on her face. While Brit stood by the bedroom door with an amused expression.

I rolled my eyes at dramatic ass Justine and turned my attention to Brit.

"What y'all want?" I questioned while sitting up.

"To come wake that ass up." Justine mumbled while picking up the plastic cup and returning it back to my bathroom.

"Actually we got some moves to make." Brit grinned at me.

I threw my head back dramatically. I know I'm not the only one who like to use Sunday as my day to chill out and mentally prepare myself for the brutal school week.

"Y'all know it's Sunday right? Besides I nearly drunk my life away at that damn party." I shot a quick glare at Justine who just shrugged her shoulders.

Brit sat on the edge of my bed. "Well we already made plans to go to Strike City with Chris, Vic and Bryson."

I perked up at the mention of Vic. Every since the party Friday me and him been texting back and forth. Needless to say, Vic definitely was an new interest for me.

Throwing the comforter off me and jumping out of bed, I made my way towards my bathroom to shower.

"Be ready by 6 sis." Justine called out with a knowing smirk.

Without replying I shut the door and prepared my shower. About 30 minutes later, I had my body, face, and teeth clean and ready to dress.

Wrapping a towel around my body, I stepped out my bathroom not even shocked to see the twins lounging around my room.

"What y'all wearing?" I asked while causally looking through my closet for an outfit.

"This." They simultaneously pointed at their outfit.

Finally noticing their outfits I nodded in approval. Cute.

Brit sported a white long sleeve off-the-shoulder body suit with high waisted blue jeans paired with clear and nude sandal heels. While Justine wore a black top identical to her sister with black jeans paired with knee high sock boots.

Keeping their outfits in mind I pulled out a sheer black bodysuit and camo pants along with a pair of black sandal heels. I quickly rushed out my closet after grabbing a pair of bra and panties or else I'll be tempted to wear some sneakers.

After throwing on my clothes, I quickly did my hair in a slick top knot bun and paired my outfit with a gold watch and my gold babygirl necklace.

"How I look?" I questioned while doing a spin.

"Like you can be my baby mamma, fine ass." Justine boosted while playfully biting her glossed lips.

Laughing I threw a beige colored jacket at Brit, a black bomber at Justine and folded my black leather jacket on my arm.

"Cause I know y'all dumb asses didn't bring a jacket."

Mumbling a thank you, the twins grabbed the jackets and shrugged them on. Together we all walked downstairs and to their car.