Don't Tell Nobody

Tuesday, November 24th 2015
Sean 💫

"So what you need me for?"

"I need you to ride with me to this nigga house real quick."

Trey looked at me and burst out laughing. I glared at him. I honestly don't understand what the fuck so funny, but Trey goofy so who knows what he laughing at.

He would laugh for two minutes, stop, look at me and laugh again. I just sat there glaring trying to see what's the joke.

Finally the bastard spoke.

"You sound like a suspect. Asking me to go over a nigga house to do what??"

I guess that was the joke.

"Look bruh. Jhene told me this nigga named Derrick been harassing her, so imma show him what's up."

Trey grin knocked off his face. Now he looked serious...nervous almost. What's happening now?

"Derrick who." he asked.

I sighed. I didn't even bother to get his last name. But when I confront him and he looking some kind of way, I'll know if he the guy or not.

"I don't know his last name but we finna pull up to his house right now." And just like I said we pulled up to a regular looking house. This got to be his crib.

Trey looked at the house for a minute then turned and looked at me with a serious expression. Trey was like me in a way, sure he was goofy as hell but he didn't play about his family nor friends. So when he went from joking to serious in a matter of minutes I already knew Trey was close to this nigga.

"Yo Sean, this my cousin house."

I knew it. But that wasn't about to stop my plans, and Trey know this.

I put my car in park and cut the engine. Getting out the car I closed the door and walked around to the passenger side. Trey haven't got out the seat yet and I can tell this was gonna be difficult. I should've came by myself.

"Look man I know this your family and everything so I'm not gonna physically hurt him. I just wanna talk.

Trey looked at me unconvinced, but he got out the car anyways. Taking a deep breath he started making his way up the short pathway to the front door.

I grinned. I knew this soft nigga was going to break. Following Trey up to the red front door. I waited behind him as he rung the doorbell. I hope he home, I didn't drive 30 minutes to be disappointed.

Just my luck, the fuck boy opened the door slowly. As he poked his head out the small opening he realized Trey was the one ranging the bell and opened the door wider. The fuck he so scared for?

I guess Trey was wondering the same thing because he asked the same question.

"This girl I'm fucking with said her nigga was coming through today. So I had to make sure you wasn't him."

So Jhene gave him a warning...interesting.

Tired of the little chit chat I stepped from behind Trey and smirked. Let the action begin.

Derrick froze. Surprise muthafucka. Without warning I shoved Derrick back using all my body weight into the house. I used way too much force because when Derrick lost his balance I went tumbling to the floor with him. Thank god I landed next to his punk ass. In front of me I heard Trey laugh and close the front door.

Shaking my head I got up from the floor and joined Trey in the foyer area. Of course Derrick took longer than needed to get up, which fueled my dislike towards him more.

After about a day and a half the fool was finally standing on his feet, I glanced at Trey to make sure I could do my thing. When he gave a nod of approval I smirked and quickly grabbed the front of Derrick shirt.

Yeah I was a little shorter than an average male my age but my strength definitely make up for it. So when I effortless lifted him up a couple of inches Derrick was for sure shook now.

"I know all about the little thing you and Jhene had and don't even think about lying. I heard you at the door fool."

His eyes widened as he remembered what he said just a few minutes ago. Yeah nigga, that lying shit wasn't about to go.

When he didn't say anything I kept on with my little speech.

"And since me and her decided to work on us, you out the picture. Don't call her, don't text her, don't look at her, don't even breathe in her direction."

Behind me I heard Trey snicker a little, glancing at him I gave a unamused, blank look. When he stopped I turned around and finished my little speech.

"If I hear about you doing any of things I will not hesitate to fuck you and your mama house up."

And with that I let his shirt go and made my way towards the door. I was about to open the door until I heard Trey yell a wait.

Taking a deep breath I turned back around to see Trey running towards me with a turkey sandwich in one hand and a juice box in the other. When did he go to the kitchen? I stale faced Trey and walked out the house.

"Tell aunt Joy I said thanks for the sandwich and juice box." I heard Trey say behind me.

After I dropped the goofiest nigga alive off at his house I quickly made my way home. I had an very important call to make.

                          ••••••••••
"Yes Sean?"

"I went to this house."

For a second all I heard was silence. Finally Jhene responded.

"Oh...you did?"

Tired of beating around the bush I went straight for the kill.

"You warned him I was coming??"

Jhene didn't say anything at first.

"Yes..." she said, nervousness lacing her voice.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

What the hell? Tired of this conversation already I simply said goodnight and hung up. If Jhene wanted to hide and have secrets. I can do the same thing. I wasn't about to be dealing with her little games this late at night, and what she did has me second guessing her loyalty to me.

I can tell I can't tell her everything like a boyfriend should. If she went and told that punk ass nigga Derrick I was coming what else would she tell?

----------------------------------------------
Annnnd there you have it! I decided to make Trey character trey songz until I find a suitable person for him. But I'm on summer break so more ideas, more time to write, and more published chapters. 😛😛

Vote. Comment