On The Way

Sunday, November 22nd 2015
Sean 💫

Waking with a migraine was one thing but waking up next to a naked girl and no memory of last night was another

I know I told Jhene that I wanted to work on our relationship but I have needs and to be honest, Jhene wasn't filling it.

When I first met Jhene I only wanted to fuck. I wasn't looking for a relationship. But when we first had sex I realized that I didn't want any other girl. She gave me her all and it didn't feel right just leaving her. Soon I developed feelings and well...here we are.

But lately we been on real thin ice, and to be real it started because of me. About a year ago I cheated. I got drunk at a party and slept with a girl, that girl happened to be Riya. When I realized what the hell I did I told Riya what we did was a mistake and forget all about it. But damn, this girl got crazy.

Somehow she got my number and shit claimed I took her virginity, drugged her, or got her pregnant. Which was all false. Jhene ain't believe one word though which honestly made me appreciate her more. Then the girl started getting seductive, and well...she became my little sideline.

After the talk with Jhene I cut Riya off, and promised myself I wouldn't fuck up. Yet there's a naked girl in my bed and I don't remember shit from last night. But based on this migraine and clothes thrown around I can take guess that I got drunk and bought a random home.

Sighing I nudged the unknown next to me and got up out my bed. When she didn't make any movements I nudged her again, this time hard as hell. Once she groaned I smirked and picked up any clothing of hers and tossed it at her.

"I want you gone by the time I come out the bathroom."

"Wow. After being together for two years this how you treat me?" a very familiar voice said.

Hold up.

"Jhene?" I asked shocked. Out of all the people I expected she was definitely the unexpected. I walked over to the bed and stood in front of Jhene.

When she sat up in bed she chuckled and pulled the sheet up, covering her chest.

"I'm guessing you don't remember last night?" she asked with a smirk.

You damn right.

Instead of answering I took a seat back on my bed. I groaned feeling defeated. I hope I really ain't slip up and say the wrong thing.

"Tell me what happened."

"Well..after you got off work you called me drunk as hell..I came over and..you can put two and two together."