Girls Need Love

Jhene

"Girllllll." Justine dramatically dragged out.

"What?" I quickly glanced over at Justine waiting on her response.

"When did Chris get so fine?" She gushed while scrolling through the pictures we took after graduation.

Over the past weeks me and the twins have grown more closer to the boys to the point we do damn near everything together. So it was only right for them to come see us graduate.

I rolled my eyes while sucking my teeth. "Bitch Chris always been fine."

"Right. She too damn mean to see that though." Brit added after coming back into the room.

Since me and the twins are basically family, we decided it was only right to have our gradation party together. But now it was almost 11 and most of the guest has left, leaving us in my room getting ready for this party.

"Whatever. I'm about to shower real quick." Justine quickly grabbed her overnight bag and headed to the bathroom.

Once she left out Brit loudly cleared her throat.

I raised my eyebrows and let out a small smirk. "Something in your throat?" I playfully asked.

"Yup. You and Vic."

"So me and Vic in your throat?"

Rolling her eyes she flipped me the middle finger. "You know what I meant."

I shrugged like I was clueless.

"No but really wassup with you and Vic?"

That is a good question. For the past couple of weeks me and him have gotten A LOT more closer than anybody else out our little clique. There's been multiple times over the phone we've expressed our interest in each other. However we both agreed we should wait and see how everything fall into place. Even though there's been times where we MAY have shared a kiss.

I couldn't help but blush. "We're friends."

Brit didn't say anything. She just raised her eyebrows and hummed. But I know her better enough to realize that's code for 'she don't believe shit I said.'

"You do understand I peep everything, right?" She questioned while titling her head to side a little.

Keeping my face blank, I half ass nodded my head. "Girl we just friends...for now." I sheepishly added the last part.

Sure enough a kool aid smile broke across Brit face. "I knew y'all liked each other!"

Glancing at the bathroom door, I put my finger to mouth to shush her as she gotten a little too loud.

"Okay okay calm down. Yes we like each other BUT we are staying friends."

"Good. I like y'all together either way." She nodded in approval.

"Now what about you and Mr. Bryson?" I questioned to flip the topic to her.

Now it was her turn to blush. She put her head down and fiddled with her fingers, which only confirmed my suspicion.

"Mhm." I hummed out while smirking. When Brit was too busy watching me and Vic, I was busy watching her and Bryson interact. Even a blind person could see how much they like each other.

Before Brit could answer. Justine emerged from the bathroom fully dressed. "Y'all ready?" she asked while throwing her bag on my bed.

"Yup." I replied while popping the "p". I stood up and admired myself in the mirror. I sported a oversized black, green, and red button up shirt that fitted like dress and stopped mid thigh paired with black stiletto thigh high boots. Just to be on the safe side I wore black spandex shorts under my shirt. I grabbed some gold accessories.