THOSE LIPS ARE MINE

@ jungkook

@ jungkook.official
Thank you all for taking me on your vacation, I really appreciate it~
908,725,726,826 likes
@ v.official
It was great hanging out with you, I see why Yoongi likes you a lot XD
@ tae.tae127
OH MY LORD @ v.official hung out with you!?
@ j.hope.lol
I'm SHOOK! Was @ suga.official there too!?
@ jungkook.official
XD @ j.hope.lol of course he was!
@ jin.official
We all had a great time! My son looks so cute! XOXO @ rm.official don't you think!?
-view all 12,862 comments-
@ rm.daddy
Nice lips xoxo
@ suga.official
Don't even. @ rm.daddy Kookie's lips are MINE.
@ jimin.official
There @ suga.official goes again! Getcha mans Yoongi!!!!!!!!
@ jhope.official
Honestly! @ suga.official it's okay because if anyone touches him they're toast! YOONKOOK will set sail!

After the social media drama, I decided to call Yoongi. He picked up after the second ring.

"Are you okay babe?," I asked him trying not to make him even more mad than he already was about the situation.

"If only I could punch people over the internet...," he said as I quietly chuckled.

"Are you actually that mad, it's only an Instagram comment. It's okay, plus you treat we better than anyone else!"

"Hey... open your door."

"Why?," I asked him curiously.

"Just open it."

I walked over to my apartment door and opened it slowly. Yoongi was standing in front of me with chocolates and wine.

I hugged him and pulled him inside quickly.

He locked the door and kissed me for a long time.

"What was that for?," I asked him.

"I told you, your lips are mine and mine alone."