CONFESSIONS

Jungkook POV
When I walked in... Yoongi was waiting for me. He was dressed regularly but he looked dashing, as always.

"You look beautiful," he said when I walked towards him.

"I... thank you... why did you ask me here? I mean, I don't mind but I'm curious...", I said as he just gave me a cheeky smile.

He held both my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Jungkook... you are the most amazing person I have ever met. Right when I saw you for the first time I felt a spark and that spark only grew when we met. That's when I knew that you were special and I can't just let you walk away. So... before I ask the real question... would you like to dance?"

I held my breath in and nodded. He pulled out his phone with a pair of wireless ear buds.

"I know this isn't much right now but... I hope you don't mind it...", he said as he looked down and blushed. I laughed and put one ear bud in my left ear. He placed the other in his right ear and pressed the play button. Hunger by Ross Copperman began to play through the buds.

"I love this song...", I whispered to him as he placed my hands on his shoulders and grabbed my waist. We began to rock and sway to the music.

He slowly spun me and looked directly into my eyes, making me smile and blush like crazy.

These frames, tonight..
Look into my eyes and say you want me too
Like I want you...

This moment was perfect... he spun me again and it took my breath away.

Cause I'm on fire
Like a thousand suns
I couldn't put it out even if I wanted to

After the song ended I gave him the ear bud and hugged him tightly.

"I didn't even get to the best part yet!," he laughed as I smiled and squeezed him tighter. He hugged me back and that's when I whispered to him.

"You don't get it... you're the best part..."

I let him go and he looked at me for a long time. Yoongi took a deep breath and told me to cover my eyes. I complied.

After a couple of minutes of darkness and rustling sounds, he told me to open my eyes.

When I did I saw Yoongi holding a light up sign that reads, "Will you be my other half?", with a marker taped onto the board.

I walked over, checked yes and almost gasped when he lowered the board. In his other hand he has a bouquet of Tiger Lily's...

"You told me that you thought roses were generic so I decided to get you these... I hope you like them...", Yoongi said to me as he held them out.

"Thank you... they're lovely...", I whispered to him as I placed them on the table.

"You must be worried about being with me... I'll make time for you always, you don't have to worry about me not being able to meet because I can always sneak out to see you. Plus during concerts-"

I cut him off by kissing him in the cheek and hugging him.

"I know you'll make time... I'm not worried, okay. I'm really happy... this is a dream come true!," I whispered in his ear as I squeezed him again. He led me onto the roof and I instantly was drawn to the picnic laid on the concrete setting. The candles burned and lit up the ground as the stars lit up the sky.

"The candles keep bugs away and I thought that the night sky would compliment the late night picnic," he said as he handed me a plastic glass filled with sparking apple cider.

"How... what did I do to deserve this?," I asked him a she just chuckled.

"I was first drawn by your beauty, not going to lie, but when I talked to you that's when I really fell for you..."

"Wait... is that a... confession? An official confession?"

"Yes... it is. Before we continue... I have lots of flaws. I get possessive at times, I'm bad at feelings, I might not always be there to comfort you, paparazzi might follow you around if they found out... are you okay with all of this?", he asked me.

"Yoongi, I really care about you. Yes I am a fan of yours but I want to more of the real you. I want to learn more about your personality behind the cameras like when we first met. You were different from when you were on stage or on TV and I love that new side of you. I'll be fine..."

Yoongi scooted closer to me and I laid my head in his shoulder as we looked at the stars. This moment... it's perfect.