MONO CAFE

Yoongi.squish
You didn't have to protect me... but thank you. I really appreciate it.

suga.official
You don't have to thank me. They were being rude and I didn't like it. If I can do one thing right it's definitely speaking my mind.

Yoongi.squish
Thank you still. Your comment meant a lot to me. I also have a question...

suga.official
What's up Kookie?

Yoongi.squish
Why did you say that I was yours? I mean, it's not like I mind but...

suga.official
Look, I say what I want to say. It was in the What of the moment. I don't know, I just typed and it just came out.

Yoongi.squish
Really?

suga.official
Lol of course not! I said that you were mine because you are. I'm happy they thought you weren't good looking, less competition.

Yoongi.squish
Really?? I mean, you're the only one for me...

Yoongi.squish
Nooo that came out wrong! I meant that they're just ordinary but you, you're really special to me.

suga.official
Thank you, I'm glad that you see me as special. By the way, why didn't you post the screenshots of our convo yourself? I wouldn't have minded.

Yoongi.squish
I didn't want to invade your privacy... I forgot to ask you that night so I thought I should ask you before I posted them, if I was even going to post them anyways.

suga.official
You're really sweet.

Yoongi.squish
Thank you...

suga.official
Also, didn't I ask you to post more selfies? You're cute! Show them your face more.

Yoongi.squish
I don't know... I'm average I guess...

suga.official
Nope... don't even say that. If my agency is looking for a model I'll definitely show them your pictures!

Yoongi.squish
You don't have to do that...

suga.official
Actually, do you mind sending me a selfie?

Yoongi.squish
I'm not looking very decent but here it goes...

suga

suga.official
That's it. Im done. Deceased...

Yoongi.squish
What's wrong!? I know being an idol is hard but you can't just give up your life! Your fans love you!!

suga.official
??? I'm not committing suicide! You're just so cute I'm about to hyperventilate.

Yoongi.squish
Thank you... but you're way cuter! Have you seen yourself!?

suga.offical
Not really but I see myself in the future. I see myself in a cafe having a drink with you.

Yoongi.squish
Wait what???

suga.official
What do you say? This Saturday in the Mono Cafe @ 8PM? The cafe will be closed by then but I know the owner. He owes me a favor. So... will you have a drink with me?