"So, you've seen a few sides of Suga and survived hey? To be honest, when I dropped you off at the club, I wasn't expecting to see you ever again and yet here we are. Why's that?"

Jimin shrugged, feeling rather down all of a sudden. He didn't know how to answer since he'd been looking for the answer for a long time now.

"I don't know...I wonder the same thing..."

The man thought over his response.

"So...you don't mean anything to him then?"

Jimin scoffed again, finding the question quite fitting. Since Yoongi was ashamed of him, he might as well be honest.

"No, nothing at all."

Within a couple of seconds of his answer, a gun was pointing at his head; a situation he was unfortunately getting used to.

"If that's true then you shouldn't be here. Might as well finish Suga's business then."

He clicked the safety off, getting ready to fire at Jimin who was currently pinned against the wall. Jimin felt helpless and the only thing he could truly think of doing made him hate himself. He wouldn't give into that.

The man pressed the gun right against his forehead, the added pressure bruising his skin. Jimin really didn't want to do what he knew he would have to. It was a matter of pride but pride was not going to save him. The man was a lot taller and stronger than Jimin, leaving him vulnerable.

"It's a shame to have to kill someone as pretty as you...oh well."

That was it. Time to bite the bullet Jimin (not literally).

"YOONGI!!!!"

The man just smirked at the youngster, unsurprised by his outburst. Jimin didn't know if he would've heard or not, or if he would just ignore him but he wasn't giving up.

"YOONGI, HELP!"

Nothing. No movement anywhere. No shout back.

Jimin began to sob quietly as the man continued to smirk at his failed attempt of getting help. Now he'd die lonely AND pathetic. Wonderful.

Closing his eyes, Jimin decided that he would accept his fate and waited to no longer feel. He could feel the gun shift against his head, about to fire.

"Namjoon, don't you DARE!"

Jimin's eyes snapped open to see a pissed looking Yoongi stood at the entrance of the hallway. The man, known as Namjoon, moved away from Jimin, smile still on his face.

"Why? I thought you had to get rid of him."

Yoongi strode closer to Namjoon, grabbing him by the neck as he pushed him tight against a wall. Jimin just slid down so he was sat on the floor, trying to regain his breath.

"How dare you? Who do you think is the boss here? Answer me!"

Seeing Yoongi's enraged eyes scared Jimin slightly but also gave him a sense of safety, as bizarre as that was.

"So you do care for him?"

Yoongi loosened his hold on Namjoon, looking him in the eyes. His expression softened to one that resembled being annoyed with a friend or sibling.

"Really? You had to do that, you had to scare him that much, just to find that out?"

"Well, I had to be sure. Couldn't have you risking everything for a little fun."

Yoongi released Namjoon, staring him out whilst Jimin observed the slightly confusing scene.

"Next time, just ask you dick. You didn't have to do that to him."

Yoongi turned around to face the nearly passed out Jimin sat against the wall. Jimin hadn't realised how unprepared he was to leave the world just yet he was. He suddenly had a new reason to live. The man currently looking all over him, asking if he's okay.

Jimin gave a tired smile as he saw the worried expression on Yoongi's face. It was adorable to Jimin.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded, sighing.

"I'm fine Yoongi."

Yoongi's face softened as he slowly stroked Jimin's left cheek, trying to provide comfort although Jimin felt like it was more like him comforting himself.

"Can you stand?"

Jimin nodded as Yoongi grabbed a hold of his arms, helping him raise to his feet. Yoongi didn't let go of Jimin once they were standing; instead he placed his hands on his waist, pulling him closer. Jimin was (Jung)shook to be completely honest. Why was he acting like this all of a sudden? Wasn't he ashamed of him?

"Go to your room Jiminie, I'll be there soon, ok?"

Jimin subconsciously nodded, being naturally obedient to the elder. Yoongi smirked at his lack of resistance and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before allowing him to leave for his room. Once Jimin had made his way right up the stairs, Yoongi turned to face a questioning Namjoon.

"Ok, explain."