The Kara Danvers Pout™

"Where is Supergirl?"

Through the panic of the room, it was hard to make out where anyone was. Vaguely, Frankie spotted Winn stumble out of a hallway somewhere to her left and Kara and James standing right in front of Reactron. While everyone around her ran, she stayed put, only backing up to give Kara and everyone else some space. Kara said something to James and ran off, presumably to change into her suit. Someone stopped next to her and she looked over to see Brad, watching the cyborg with weary eyes.

"You should go," she warned him. "It's not safe."

"Then why are you still here?" He said, looking at her. Unable to answer him, she just grabbed his wrist and yanked him against a wall. Reactron had spotted Lord and was on the warpath.

When Reactron reached him, Lord raised his arms in an attempt at a peace gesture, saying "I don't suppose fixing your suit earns me a hall pass?"

So that's what he did, Frankie thought to herself, watching Kara's retreating figure. Just as she was about to disappear, Frankie caught a burst of speed and watched Kara fly back into the room, now dressed more appropriately. Throwing Reactron into a poster of herself, she looked at Lord, then backwards at Frankie.

"Get somewhere safe," she said, and Lord scurried off.

"I am sorry for what happened to you," she said, addressing the cyborg in a louder voice. "But you're going to jail."

"One day I will. But you won't be alive to see it." Raising his arms, he shot a burst of lightning towards Kara and she flew back, landing roughly on her feet. He advanced on her again, his whole body seeming to light up in yellow sparks before sending a second round of lightning at Kara, though she was ready this time.

She threw up her cape and the sparks were deflected off of it. Instead of dying when they hit the material however, they rebounded off and hit the base of a giant concrete pillar. Which disconnected from the ceiling and came soaring down towards the floor. The pillar came crashing down and Frankie quickly looked to check that there was no one underneath. But of course, by the fate of the overwatchers, a one Mr Winn Schott was standing perfectly in its course of destruction. She kept herself from crying out by grabbing Brad's hand tight. Kara saw the slight problem she had created and sped over, catching the pillar just before it hit Winn. However she was now in more of a dilemma because she couldn't lower the pillar, and Reactron was approaching quickly, heating up his lightning making machines.

"Hey bro! You know who I am? Jimmy Olsen."

Frankie both sighed and felt her breath hitch at the same time. Only Jimmy Olsen would call a vicious cyborg 'bro' while wearing a tuxedo.

"I'm the closest thing Superman has to a best friend. You wanna see him hurt? Killing me would do that." Frankie looked back to the cyborg who was now, sufficiently not focusing on Kara. They've really got the hang of the whole 'saving superheroes' thing, haven't they? James turned and ran from the room, Reactron following suit quickly. Winn hastily rolled out from under the pillar and Kara dropped it carefully. They shared a look of worry and Kara stood up, searching the room for something. Her mouth was moving, though Frankie couldn't hear what she was saying and assumed she was talking to Alex.

Winn got up shakily and brushed off his suit, just as Kara started walking over to a bust of some old guy that was placed carefully on a pedestal. Looking around, Winn spotted Frankie and his shoulders sagged in relief as he carefully made his way over to her again.

From across the room, Kara's eyes lit up and she melted away some of the (probably very expensive) statue and reached her hand in. When she pulled it out again, it was covered in molten metal of some description and she flew up and out of the hole Reactron had smashed in the ceiling.