Acquaintance - Arranged Marriage (Part 4)

I stomped in my heels to my room once the elevator doors had opened to my floor. How can he ditch me like that ? I shook my head and started to laugh at myself. To think that Justin of all people would fall in love with me or that we'd actually end up together made me think that I just had bad luck with love. I simply give up at this moment.

Growing up through high school I've never been in a relationship but was open and willing to experience being in one yet no one asked me out. Every guy that I had befriended simply remained in the friend-zone and never came around to popping the question on asking me on a date, then again I understand that we're in the 21st century and that we should break gender roles but I'm just way to shy.

So being in a 'relationship' with Justin is overwhelming as I'm new to this and he's making it harder for me because he wants to go back to his ex but if that's how it's going to be so be it.

I opened my room door and tossed my heels aside in a corner. I didn't bother about changing into my pyjamas or removing my makeup, I went straight into bed and wrapped myself up. It then hit me as I wondered, why am I heartbroken over Justin ? Then again am I really heartbroken ? Am I jealous ? My body was mixed with emotions, I needed answers to my questions as to what I was feeling. Like I said this is all new to me, I don't know what heartbreak is supposed to feel like.

I sighed out loud, closed my eyes and dosed off, I'll only be able to get answers tomorrow.

The Next Day
Today was the start of Paris Fashion Week. I'm so disappointed over last nights event that I don't feel like going tonight - it speaks a lot about how saddened I am because this has always been a lifelong dream of mine.

I think I needed to cool off and get my mind off things and a perfect solution right now would be going to the pool at the rooftop. I put on a plain black bikini and threw on a short yellow sun dress not forgetting my room key, and phone. I took the elevator to the rooftop and the minute I set my belongings on an empty sun bed my notifications went off. "Where are you ?" read the text from Justin. As much as I didn't want to reply, at the same time I wanted to show him that I wasn't bothered about last night so I simply replied back "Pool." and set my phone down. I removed my sun dress and tied up hair into a bun. (gif)

I did a few laps around the pool and after a while swam to the edge of the pool where the water had overflown, and leaned back

I did a few laps around the pool and after a while swam to the edge of the pool where the water had overflown, and leaned back. I noticed Justin walking through the double doors but pretended I hadn't acknowledged him. I swam to the shallow end of the pool where the staircase was and climbed out running my hand through my hair. (gif)

I could feel Justin's stare on me but still ignored him

I could feel Justin's stare on me but still ignored him. I walked to the sun bed and gathered my belongings, I stopped for a second when I felt a presence behind me. "I thought you might need this" he said and handed me a towel. "Thanks" I plainly said and took it from him. "What brings you here ?" I asked as I dried myself. "Well, I'm sure you're aware that today is the start of Paris Fashion Week. I just wanted to discuss our outfits for later" he said as he shoved his hands into his shorts pockets. So he's just going to pretend that what happened last night is history ?

After some silence as I didn't have anything to say to him he spoke again, "And...uhm also hopefully about what happened last night ?" he ran his finger through his hair. I stared at him for a while and just nodded my head as I put my sun dress back on.

We walked in silence to my room, I unlocked my room door to find an outfit laid out on my bed (as in picture ). "Looks like they dropped off your outfit" he said from behind me.

 "Looks like they dropped off your outfit" he said from behind me

"I guess soooo...looks like my kind of style. I like it, thanks" I said then turned to him and smiled. "No problem" he smiled back. "By the way about last night I-" he began but I cut him off. "Look Justin lets not talk about it. It's in the past and I'm really not in the mood to talk about it. We aren't married yet anyway and it's your decision. I have no right to say what you should and shouldn't do. Just a word of advice, your decisions may not only affect you but it also affects me. So all I ask of you for now is that if you want to go back to Selena or whatever, meet her when we're not together in public so I don't look like an idiot" I vented.

"(Y/N) I'm really sorry you feel that way. What I did last night I agree was a real asshole move to ditch you. You deserve better and I'm sorry you had to be involved in my life but right now I'm just really confused. I'm just going to need some time and space to think for  awhile" he said. I nodded understandingly, the boy does go through enough already so I should cut him some slack.

"I'll be back in 2 hrs to get you so we can leave" he said and yet again I nodded my head. I feel bad now but should I be ?

After he left, I hopped straight into the shower and did my daily routine. Once I was done I blow dried my hair and then started to curl it. I pinned my curls up so they last longer whilst I did my make up, I went for a natural everyday look and wasn't intended to look over dressed. Once I was done I put on the outfit and sprayed on perfume. My room bell went off which I thought it would be Justin. I jogged to the door in heels and opened to door to the familiar face. "One sec" I said. "Sure" he said back and followed me into the room. I can't believe I opened the door for him looking like a weirdo.

(Please read A/N at the end .xx)

I unpinned all of the clips from my hair, I flipped my hair upside down and ran my fingers through the curls to loosen them up to look soft. I lastly sprayed on hair spray and grabbed my phone. "Done. Lets go" I said and followed behind him. Once we stood in the elevator he put his hand into his suit pocket to pull out a box. He opened it to a beautiful engagement ring, "Because I was going to have to give this to you soon I thought you should wear it from today instead" he held the ring in his finger and looked at me as he spoke.

"Not how I imagined my future husband to propose to me but okay" I laughed and took the ring from his finger to have a better look at it. "Okay we can pull a movie scene" he said and took the ring back away from me. He got down on one knee and held the ring in one hand, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) even though I've only known you for 2 days now and we're having an arranged marriage, I promise to be a better friend and try to make this work. I may not be sure about my feelings at this moment but I have a good feeling about us. So will you marry me ?" He asked as the elevator dinged and opened. I giggled, quite a proposal. "Yes" I smiled at him.

He slipped the ring on my finger and as he stood up, both of us looked out to see flashes and fans piled outside. Oh shit.

A/N: Hey guys ! So sorry I haven't posted since the start of this year. I've been really busy with tests and exams as it's my final year. Hope you all understand, next update to be followed soon. I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for getting this book 160K ! I can't believe we've come so far. Much love to you all and hope you enjoyed this ! Xx